From The RadioReference Wiki
This article is about Amateur radio, a/k/a ham radio, worldwide, not just US and Canada.
US/Canadian VHF/UHF Calling Frequencies
|29.60000||BM||10m FM Simplx||10m FM Simplex||FM||Ham|
|50.12500||BM||6m SSB Call||6m SSB Calling||USB||Ham|
|52.52500||BM||6m FM Call Pri||6m FM Primary Calling||FM||Ham|
|52.54000||BM||6m FM Call Sec||6m FM Secondary Calling||FM||Ham|
|144.20000||BM||2m SSB Call||2m SSB Calling||USB||Ham|
|146.52000||BM||2m FM Call||2m FM Simplex Calling||FM||Ham|
|432.10000||BM||70cm SSB Call||70cm SSB Calling||USB||Ham|
|446.00000||BM||70cm FM Simplx||70cm FM Simplex Calling||FM||Ham|
|1294.50000||BM||23cm FM Call||23cm FM Simplex Calling||FM||Ham|
|144.39000||BM||APRS||Automatic Packet Reporting System||Telm||Ham|
|222.10000||BM||1.25m SSB/CW||1.25m SSB & CW Calling||USB||Ham|
|902.10000||BM||33cm SSB CW||33cm SSB/CW Calling||USB||Ham|
|1296.10000||BM||23cm SSB/CW||23cm SSB/CW Calling||USB||Ham|
|2304.10000||BM||13cm SSB/CW||13cm SSB/CW Simplex Calling||USB||Ham|
|2305.20000||BM||13cm FM Simplx||13cm FM Simplex Calling||FM||Ham|
|223.50000||BM||1.25m FM||1.25m FM Simplex Calling||FM||Ham|
|927.50000||BM||33cm FM Call||33cm FM Simplex Calling||FMN||Ham|
- Several regional frequency coordinators recognize 223.5000 as the national 1.25m band FM simplex calling frequency. The ARRL does not list it in their band plan.
Standard Repeater Offsets
|10 m (29 MHz)||- 0.1|
|6 m (50 MHz)||- 0.5, - 1.0|
|2 m (144 MHz)||+0.6, - 0.6|
|1.25 m (222 MHz)||- 1.6|
|70 cm (440 MHz)||+5.0, - 5.0|
|33 cm (902 MHz)||- 25.0, - 12.0|
|23 cm (1.2 GHz)||- 20.0|
- These are US/Canadian offests. Other regions and countries may have different offsets on some bands.
- Some repeaters have non-standard offsets. These are often referred to as odd split repeaters.
- Some areas may use band plans with different offsets.
- AC6V.com - Links to many amateur radio web sites.
- eHam.net - This site has an extensive product review section that includes scanners and general coverage receivers.
- IARU - International Amateur Radio Union
- ITU Amateur and Amateur-satellite service
- QRZ.com - Callsign database, forums, practice exams, etc.
- FCC Amateur Radio Service
- FCC Amateur Radio Service Rules (Code of Federal Regulations Ttitle 47 Part 97)
- ARRL - American Radio Relay League
- Gordon West Radio School
- W5YI Group
- Artsci Amateur Radio Repeater Database
- K1IW Amateur Repeater and Broadcast Transmitters Database
- K5EHX Repeater Map
- LevineCentral.com Amateur Radio Repeaters
- RFinder Worldwide Repeater Directory
Amateur Radio Frequency Coordinators
Below are lists containing the regional frequency coordinator web sites, some of which contain public repeater listings or databases. Not all frequency coordinators have web sites.
Digital Radio Networks
- APCO Project 25
- Yaesu System Fusion/WIRES-X
Related Wiki Articles
- Amateur Radio Band Descriptions
- Amateur Radio Digital Modes Waterfall Gallery
- Amateur Radio on HF
- Amateur Radio Transceiver Control
- Budget and Entry Level Transceivers
- FCC and FAA Tower Marking and Lighting Requirements
- HF Digital Amateur Radio
- Online amateur radio
- SDRs for Amateur Radio Use
Refresh this page from the latest database entry