Chevron Pascagoula Refinery
From The RadioReference Wiki
|Private Trunked Radio System|
|Name||Chevron Pascagoula Refinery|
|Owner||Chevron USA, Inc.|
|Type||Motorola Type II|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Mississippi → Jackson County → Chevron Pascagoula Refinery TRS
Welcome to the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery collaboration article, a Private Trunked Radio System located in Jackson County, Mississippi, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- System is used for all aspects of refinery operations, maintenance, projects and protection
Codes and Signals
- Refinery security uses the same codes and signals as Jackson County with the following differences/additons.
MSP (formerly Mississippi Security Police)
- MSP is a contracted security company that is responsible for the day to day security operations of the facility.
- 100's - Command Staff
- 200's - Refinery Division
- 300's - Wharf Division
- 400's - Admin Staff
- 500's - North Parking Area
- 600's - Off Site Areas
|Stone County||George County|
|Harrison County||Mobile County (AL)|
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (MS)