Hamilton Street Railway
From The RadioReference Wiki
The Hamilton Street Railway Company (HSR) is the Transit Division of the City of Hamilton, Public Works Department in Ontario, Canada. The name is a legacy of the days when the majority of public transit vehicles were streetcars; the present-day Hamilton Street Railway is in fact a bus operator.
HSR can be monitored on talkgroup 12816 on the Hamilton Public Safety Motorola Type II Smartzone trunking system as well as these frequencies:
- 410.78750 (107.2 PL) Hamilton Street Railway Dispatch
- 411.53750 Hamilton Street Railway 1
- 411.63750 Hamilton Street Railway 2
- 1 King
- 1A King to McMaster University.
- 2 Barton
- 3 Cannon
- 4 Bayfront
- 5/5A/5E Delaware- Route 5 travels from Head St Loop to King & Jones. Route 5A travels from The Meadowlands to Greenhill & Cochrane. Route 5E travels from Governors & Guelph to Quigley & Greenhill.
- 5B/5C West Hamilton- Route 5B travels from King & Jones to University Plaza, with no weekend service. Route 5C travels from Quigley & Greenhill, with alternating trips to West Hamilton Loop or The Meadowlands. Route 5C does not serve The Meadowlands on weekends.
- 6 Aberdeen
- 7 Locke
- 8 York
- 9 Rock Gardens
- 10/10A B-Line Weekday express service from Eastgate Square. Route 10 travels to University Plaza. Route 10A is a shortened version that truncates at McMaster University.
- 11 Parkdale
- 12 Wentworth
- 16 Ancaster
- 18 Waterdown
- 20 A-Line from Downtown to Hamilton International Airport.
- 21 Upper Kenilworth
- 22 Upper Ottawa
- 23 Upper Gage
- 24 Upper Sherman
- 25 Upper Wentworth
- 26 Upper Wellington
- 27 Upper James
- 33 Sanatorium
- 34/34A Upper Paradise Route 34 travels from Downtown to Glancaster Loop. Route 34A travels from Downtown to Upper Horning Loop.
- 35 College
- 41/41A Mohawk Route 41 travels from The Meadowlands to Gage & Industrial. Route 41A travels from Chedoke Hospital to Gage & Industrial.
- 43 Stone Church
- 44 Rymal
- 52 Dundas
- 52A Dundas Local Travels from York & Watson's Loop to Pleasant & Orchard
- 55/55A Stoney Creek Central Route 55 travels from Eastgate Square to Hwy 8 & Jones via Queenston. Route 55A travels from Eastgate Square to Levi Loop.
- 56 Confederation Park Summer weekend and holiday service only
- 58 Stoney Creek Local
- 99 Waterfront