Ontario Ground Transportation
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Ontario Ground Transportation" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles for Category:Ontario that contain Ground Transportation information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Please apply this category to all Ontario articles relating to ground-based transportation systems (buses, taxi cabs, railroads, etc.) and to government-agencies /departments /divisions of transportation.
- Please apply the category "Ontario Civil Aviation" to Ontario articles describing air carriers (like DHL).
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Ontario Ground Transportation]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Ontario Ground Transportation"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.