Howard County (MO)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|155.23500||154.13000||WQBL551||RM||179.9 PL||Howard EMS||EMS: Dispatch||FMN||EMS Dispatch|
|151.25000||158.97000||KNFL501||RM||74.4 PL||Hwrd Sheriff||Sheriff: Dispatch||FMN||Law Dispatch|
|155.05500||WPMH573||BM||Howard EMA||Emergency Management||FMN||Emergency Ops|
|151.01000||156.07500||WPWG327||RM||Howard Roads||Roads and Bridges (Fayette)||FMN||Public Works|
|155.58750||159.07500||WQMF454||RM||210.7 PL||HowardCo FPD||Fire: Dispatch||FMN||Fire Dispatch|
|154.34000||WQMF454||M||Howard FPD PG||Fireground||FMN||Fire-Tac|
- WQBL551 -- expired 2014
- HCSO frequency is used by MHP on large events/incidents
- HCSO frequency is most likely used for New Franklin City PD, for vehicle/person checks
- HCSO frequency has been monitored from Kingdom City in Callaway County.
- HCSO contacts Boone County units on 154.09250, the Boone County Jail frequency.
|151.10000||159.00000||WQIT767||RM||Armstrg Fire||Fire: Operations||FMN||Fire-Tac|
|155.76000||KAU856||BM||Fayette Police 2||Police||FMN||Law Tac|
|155.94000||KAU856||BM||Fayette Police 1||Police (97.4?)||FMN||Law Tac|
- On 155.94000, only the Fayette PD dispatcher has been heard, not the units.
- HCSO dispatches for FPD
New Franklin City PD -- geographically the southern most city in the county
|155.43000||KNFM265||BM||NewFrkln Police||Police||FMN||Law Dispatch|
Glasgow City PD
|153.77000||WNHV254||M||100.0 PL||Glasglow PubWrk||Services||FMN||Public Works|
|154.25000||153.77000||WNHV254||RM||Glasgow Fire||Fire / City Services||FMN||Fire Dispatch|
|155.70000||154.71000||WPEE503||RM||136.5 PL||Glasgow Police||Police: Dispatch||FMN||Law Dispatch|
- Glasgow City sits on the river.
- Listeners will hear a beeping sound as field units begin contacting dispatch.
- HCSO dispatches for GCPD
|Frequency||Input||License||Type||Tone Out||Tone In||Alpha Tag||Description||Mode||Tag|
|153.77000||100.0||Glasgow Public Works||FM||Public Works|
|151.01000||Howard County Public Works
used often in summer, seldom in winter
|155.34750||Ambulance patient report to hospital||FM||Hospital|
|151.38000||WQPL584||Korte Farms Base/Mobile
(11K at Glasgow)
|160.06500||WPUP456||Sanders Farms Base/Mobile
(11K at Armstrong)
|159.60000||WPSF737||Strooltman Farm Mobile
(11K at Glasgow)
|152.40500||App 0005403039||Wies Farms Base/Mobile
(11K at Fayette) 9/12 App 0005403039
- File:Howard County All Scanner Frequencies.xls -- Excel file for the whole county, by User:17TLS02
- Patients with serious conditions often are transported to the University Of Missouri (Columbia,MO).
- Patients with minor conditions may be transported to Cooper Memorial Medical Center in Bonneville,MO.
- This county does use ten codes but most of the time uses plain English.
10-99's Stand for if they have any warrants Also search for warrants
10-28 Full Registratuion Information J-1 Vehical Registration J-2 Driver's Liscense Or Photo ID
If radio traffic is not understandable by either Dispatch or an officer they will ask if they could give them a 10-21 which is a phone call.
10-23 Arrived At Scene
10-8 In Service and or Completed Last Assignment
10-4 Message Understood
Apparatus and Unit IDs
- The Howard County Sheriff drives a truck.
- All the other vehicles are older style Crown Victoria sedans.
491 - ? possibly associated with HCSO Sheriff's truck 606 - (at the) Howard County Jail. 693 - HCSO Patrol car 694 - HCSO Patrol car 695 - HCSO Officer 7xx - (The 700's might all be New Franklin PD units.) 712 - New Franklin PD's brand new ford explorer. 713 - New Franklin PD unit 714 - New Franklin unit ? State Car 720 - MHP State Officer. She drives a Dodge Charger (black or dark blue).
Federal Agencies heard in Howard County (MO)
You can hear the DEA when you are in Howard County, MO on MOSWIN on talkgroup: 23380. You have to have a P25 Phase I or II digital scanner to hear this talkgroup.
1049079 - Howard County Sheriff Central Dispatch
- Howard County does not use MOSWIN right now, just the above conventional frequencies.
Related Wiki Pages