Howard County (MO)
From The RadioReference Wiki
- 1 Howard County
- 2 Municipalities and Districts
- 3 Schools and Colleges
- 4 Other Frequencies
- 5 Codes and Signals
- 6 Federal Agencies heard in Howard County (MO)
- 7 Related Wiki Pages
Howard County Sheriff Central Dispatch
|155.23500||154.13000||WQBL551||RM||179.9 PL||Howard EMS||EMS: Dispatch||FMN||EMS Dispatch|
|151.25000||158.97000||KNFL501||RM||74.4 PL||Howard Sheriff||Sheriff: Dispatch (Backup to MOSWIN)||FMN||Law Dispatch|
|155.05500||WPMH573||BM||Howard EMA||Emergency Management||FMN||Emergency Ops|
|151.01000||156.07500||WPWG327||RM||Howard Roads||Roads and Bridges (Fayette)||FMN||Public Works|
|155.58750||159.07500||WQMF454||RM||210.7 PL||HowardCo FPD||Fire: Dispatch||FMN||Fire Dispatch|
|154.34000||WQMF454||M||Howard FPD PG||Fireground||FMN||Fire-Tac|
- WQBL551 -- expired 2014
- Howard ALL frequency is used by MSHP on large events/incidents
- Sheriff frequency has been monitored from Kingdom City in Callaway County.
- Sheriff contacts Boone County units on 154.0925, the Boone County Jail frequency.
- Sheriff in use full time, talkgroups 27501-27503 (as of 1/22)
- Fayette Police, Glasgow Police, all Fire/EMS should be moving to the system in the future
- RID 1049079 - Howard County Sheriff Central Dispatch
- Howard All Channel Is sometimes used by the Howard County Fire Protection DIST.
Howard County EMA
- 12/22 - new WRVN411 - 151.01 Repeater with 156.075 (FX1) input (NFM at Fayette)
Municipalities and Districts
Howard County Fire Protection District
- FX2 at Fayette - 458.2625
- FX2 at New Franklin - 453.3875
- FX2 at Bonne Femme - 453.1875
- FX2 at New Franklin - 453.7875
Howard County Ambulance District
|151.10000||159.00000||WQIT767||RM||Armstrg Fire||Fire: Operations||FMN||Fire-Tac|
Armstrong Fire Protection District
- 7/23 new Fixed/Mobile Extenders on 851.675, 20-3W mobiles on 806.675 (NFM) WRYD622
- When requested for mutual aid by HOCO SO or any other agency units will switch to Howard Sheriff CONV channel (Backup to MOSWIN) (151.250) when attempting to talk to central dispatch outside of Fayette city limits to hit the repeater.
- Fayette PD units do not hit repeater on 155.94000, you will not hear Fayette Officers only PD Dispatchers.
- HCSO dispatches for FPD
|155.76000||KAU856||BM||Fayette Police 2||Police||FMN||Law Tac|
|155.94000||KAU856||BM||Fayette Police 1||Police (97.4?)||FMN||Law Tac|
- Geographically the southern most city in the county
|155.43000||KNFM265||BM||NewFrkln Police||Police||FMN||Law Dispatch|
- NFPD HAS BEEN DISBANDED HOCO SHERIFF HAS THE CITY OF NEW FRANKLIN*******
|153.77000||WNHV254||M||100.0 PL||Glasglow PubWrk||Services||FMN||Public Works|
|154.25000||153.77000||WNHV254||RM||Glasgow Fire||Fire / City Services||FMN||Fire Dispatch|
|155.70000||154.71000||WPEE503||RM||136.5 PL||Glasgow Police||Police: Dispatch||FMN||Law Dispatch|
- Police dispatched by Sheriff
- Glasgow City sits on the river.
- Listeners will hear a beeping sound as field units begin contacting dispatch.
Schools and Colleges
Fayette R7 School District
Fayette R3 School District
- 152.945 Repeater with 159.555 (NFM) for Buses WQZN838
[http://nfranklin.k12.mo.us New Franklin R1 Schools
- High School - 152.42 50W Repeater with 157.68 50-50W mobiles, 2-50W FX1s (NFM) for operations/security WRZG949 WRZG949 Issued 10/23
Central Methodist University (Fayette)
- 451.65 Repeater (NFM at Holt Hall); 464.375 Base/Mobile; 451.325, 464.675, other UHF Mobiles WNXY693
|Frequency||Input||License||Type||Tone Out||Tone In||Alpha Tag||Description||Mode||Tag|
|153.77000||100.0||Glasgow Public Works||NFM||Public Works|
|151.01000||Howard County Public Works
used often in summer, seldom in winter
|155.34750||Ambulance patient report to hospital||NFM||Hospital|
|151.38000||WQPL584||Korte Farms Base/Mobile
|160.06500||WPUP456||Sanders Farms Base/Mobile
|159.60000||WPSF737||Strooltman Farm Mobile
|152.40500||WQQP900||Wies Farms Base/Mobile
- File:Howard County All Scanner Frequencies.xls -- Excel file for the whole county, by User:17TLS02
- Patients with serious conditions often are transported to the University Of Missouri (Columbia,MO).
- Patients with minor conditions may be transported to Cooper Memorial Medical Center in Bonneville,MO.
Codes and Signals
- This county does use ten codes but most of the time uses plain English.
10-99's Stand for if they have any warrants Also search for warrants
10-28 Full Registration Information J-1 Vehicle Registration J-2 Driver's License Or Photo ID
If radio traffic is not understandable by either Dispatch or an officer they will ask if they could give them a 10-21 which is a phone call.
10-4 Message Understood 10-8 In Service and or Completed Last Assignment 10-23 Arrived At Scene
- 110 - Hoco Fire Station 1 Chief.
- 210 - Hoco Fire Station 2 Chief.
- 310 - Hoco Fire Station 3 Chief.
- 410 - Hoco Fire Station 4 Chief.
- 211 - Hoco Fire Station 2 Captain.
- 411 - Hoco Fire Station 4 Captain.
- 212 - Hoco Fire Station 2 Lieutenant.
- 412 - Hoco Fire Station 4 Lieutenant.
- x00 Utility, x01, x02, Engines, x03 Tanker/Engine x04, x05, Rescue, x06, x07, Tanker, x08, Brush Truck, x09R, FD Ranger, x09B FD Boat (Howard FD)
- 606 - (at the) Howard County Jail.
- 690 - Howard County Sheriff
- 691 - Howard County Chief Deputy
- 692 - Howard County Sergeant
- 693 - Howard County Deputy
- 694 - Howard County Deputy
- 695 - Howard County K9 Handler
- 696 - Howard County Deputy
- 690x - Reserve Deputies
- 10x - Glasgow PD Officers
- 1, 2, 3, 4, ect - Fayette PD Officers
- 80x - Armstrong Fire Apparatus
- 810 - Armstrong Fire Chief
- 200 - (ON GLASGOW FIRE CHANNEL) GFD Chief
- Engine 1 and 2, and Quint 1 - Fayette Fire Department on Howard Fire 1 (155.5875)
Federal Agencies heard in Howard County (MO)
You can hear the DEA when you are in Howard County, MO on MOSWIN on talkgroup: 23380. You have to have a P25 Phase I or II digital scanner to hear this talkgroup.
Related Wiki Pages