Missouri Utilities Frequencies
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Missouri Utilities Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles relating to frequencies used by Missouri institutions and government entities that provide non public-safety services for or to the general public, regardless of whether it's privately or publicly owned (including water, sewer, power companies, county government services (public works), SCADA/telemetry and natural gas companies), as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
- Please apply this category to all articles relating to frequencies used by Missouri institutions and government entities that provide non public-safety services for or to the general public, regardless of whether it's privately or publicly owned. This includes water, sewer, power companies, county government services (public works), SCADA/telemetry and natural gas companies.
- List of frequencies used by Missouri Utilities that are private businesses may also be assigned the Category:Missouri Business Frequencies.
- For Part 22 Common Carriers Frequencies in Missouri, please navigate to Category:Missouri Common Carriers Frequencies.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Missouri Utilities Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Missouri Utilities Frequencies"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- Barton County (MO)
- Boone County (MO) Utilities
- Businesses - Miscellaneous St. Louis County (MO)
- Businesses Jackson County (MO)
- Businesses, Attractions and Recreation Crawford County (MO)
- Businesses, Media, Recreation and Attractions Cole County (MO)
- Businesses, Railroads, Media, Attractions and Recreation Greene County (MO)