From The RadioReference Wiki
|System Name||MTS FleetNet|
|System Type||Motorola Type II with P25 Voice|
|System ID||4032, 6B34, 6F25|
|Wide Area Communications Network||?|
|Network Access Code||?|
|TRBO Color Code||?|
|Ownership||Province of Manitoba|
|MTS FleetNet System DB Entry|
|Prairies and Pacific Coast Forum|
Welcome to the MTS FleetNet collaboration article, a Trunked Radio System located in Provincewide County, Manitoba.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Province wide trunk system for the Province of Manitoba
- MTS FleetNet uses an APCO-16 system, not APCO-25. In the next few years MTS will either update to APCO-25 or replace the entire system or only replace the WPS public service system for the City of Winnipeg.
- WPS Trizec, WPS North and WPS Waverley (South) are only used by the City of Winnipeg public services. The Winnipeg Police Service, Fire, Ambulance are on these sites.
- Trizec Winnipeg is not used by Winnipeg public services.
- Only the R.C.M.P., provinial EMS and all other commercial and public services are on this site. Even though Winnipeg has technically 5 sites including the captive test site. Three are used by the city only, 1 for commercial and the Airport site which can be used by some R.C.M.P. talk groups which have affiliation access.