Perry County (PA)
From The RadioReference Wiki
- Co. 1 - Blain
- Co. 2 - Duncannon
- Engine 2, Rescue 2, Tanker 2, Tower Ladder 2, Brush 2, Utility 2, Traffic 2
- First due area includes Penn Township and Duncannon Borough in their entirety as well as portions of Wheatfield Township, Rye Township, and Reed Township (Dauphin County).
- Co. 3 - Ickesburg
- Co. 4 - Landisburg
- Co. 5 - Liverpool
- First due area includes Liverpool Borough and Liverpool Township in their entirety as well as the large majority of Susquehanna Township (Juniata County).
- Co. 6 - Marysville
- Engine 6, Tanker 6, Brush 6, Utility 6
- First due area includes Marysville Borough and portions of Rye Township.
- Co. 7 - Millerstown
- First due area includes Millerstown Borough and Greenwood Township in their entirety as well as portions of Tuscarora Township, the majority of Greenwood Township (Juniata County), and a small section of Delaware Township (Juniata County).
- Co. 8 - New Bloomfield
- Engine 8, Tanker 8, Rescue 8, Brush 8, Utility 8
- First due area includes: Bloomfield Boro, Centre Township and portions of the following townships, Carroll, Juniata, Spring and Wheatfield
- Co. 9 - New Buffalo
- Co. 10 - Newport
- Co. 11 - Perdix
- This company does not have a first due area, and does not respond into Penn Township.
- Co. 12 - Shermans Dale
- AKA Cumberland County Company 34.
Please note, the individual ambulance identifiers include a "9" after the company number, i.e. 29, 29-1, etc.
- 1 - Blain
- 2 - Duncannon
- 4 - Landisburg
- 5 - Liverpool
- 7 - Millerstown
- 8 - New Bloomfield
- 10 - Newport
- 12 - Shermans Dale
- Medic 1 - New Bloomfield ALS
- Stationed at New Bloomfield BLS Station 8
- Medic 81 - Penn State Health
- Stationed at Duncannon BLS Station 2
Police & Related Units
- Marysville Borough Police - "68" units (i.e. 68, 68-1, etc.)
- Perry County Sheriff - "8" units (i.e. 8 (Sheriff), 8-1, etc.)
- Perry County Coroner - "7C" units (i.e. 7C (Coroner), 7C-1, etc.)
Forums & Scanner Sites
Return to Pennsylvania (US)