From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Pennsylvania Medical" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles for Category:Pennsylvania that contain Medical information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
Please apply this category to all articles relating to Pennsylvania ambulance services, medevac operations, hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Pennsylvania Medical"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- Adams County (PA) Fire/EMS ID's
- Adams County Public Safety Radio IDs
- Allegheny County (PA) FCC Data
- Allegheny County (PA) Pittsburgh City Fire / EMS
- Allegheny County (PA) Pittsburgh City Fire / EMS Unit Numbering, On-Air Call Signs
- Allegheny County (PA) South Hills Dispatch Zone
- Allegheny County (PA) South Hills Unit Numbering, On-Air Call Signs
- ALS (Advanced Life Support)
- Armstrong County (PA) Fire/EMS ID's