Sentinel .hpe Files Library
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the Sentinel File Library. This is where favorites list "hpe" files from Uniden Sentinel (software for Home Patrol) can be posted and shared.
These files are stored in an industry-common zip format. This means that the files are compressed, and must be expanded before they can be used. Never use Windows Explorer for this purpose, as it has been known to corrupt files. Instead use one of the popular zip utilities such as WinZip, WinRAR or 7-Zip. Links to these and other such utilities can be found here.
Big Thanks to everyone that volunteers their hpe files for others to use and enjoy.
Please help us keep the File Listing organized to allow folks to find things more easily.
Here are the steps to using these files;
- Point your browser at a hyperlinked name (always in blue)
- In order to download it, right click and select the following;
- Internet Explorer: Save Target As
- Chrome: Save Link As
- Firefox: Save Link As
- Safari: Download Linked File As
- Alternately click on the file name, and follow the download prompts (dependent on your browser)
- Once the file is downloaded, execute your favorite zip utility and unzip the file into a working directory
- To import the file, see the Importing and Exporting Sentinel .hpe Files article
Federal hpe Files
- Federal search ranges from 163-174 MHz. Each is in 2 MHz blocks and offers separate analog and digital searches in 12.5 KHz steps
- 3 favorites lists searching the military band of 137-144 MHz in 12.5 KHz steps. Analog and digital searches
Nationwide Common Service Type hpe Files
Various Search Range hpe Files
- Home Patrol UHF search ranges covering 450-454 MHz and 460-465 MHz broken into several favorites lists. Both analog and digital search lists are provided
- Home Patrol 2 Meter Amateur "Ham" Radio Frequencies from about 145.01 to 147.57 in two separate lists using 15 KHz and 5 KHz steps. 70CM from 442-445 MHz in 25 KHz steps
- Search Ranges for VHF Hi and UHF
Canadian hpe Files
- Nova Scotia
Files for Europe
European hpe Files
- Sentinel-related articles