From The RadioReference Wiki
|Public Trunked Radio System|
|Type||Motorola Type II SmartZone w/ Project 25|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Louisiana → St. Tammany Parish → Slidell TRS
Welcome to the Slidell collaboration article, a Public Trunked Radio System located in St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- This system has talkgroups that are patched to the St. Tammany Parish Public Safety EDACS system. Slidell Police Channel B (Talkgroup 3248) is patched to the EDACS system as talkgroup 1322 (AFS 10-052)
- General coverage is the Southeastern portion of St. Tammany Parish. Coverage can be expected to be withing 25 miles of the tower on Sargent Alfred Drive. After inital system development, a 91 meter tower was erected to improve coverage.
- Talkgroup 24848 (Fire Training 1) is sometimes referred to as Fireground 6.
- Slidell Police Department's Status Talkgroup (3312) is used for going off-duty and tone outs on emergency traffic.
- Arcadian Ambulance can be patched to this system for training and drills.
- St. Tammany Fire District One (now on LWIN)
- Slidell Police Department(now on LWIN FULLY ENCRYPTED)
- Slidell Animal Control
- Slidell Department of Public Works
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (LA)