Spokane Regional Emergency Communications System
From The RadioReference Wiki
|Public Trunked Radio System|
|Name||Spokane Regional Emergency Communications System|
|Owner||Spokane Regional Emergency Communications Systems|
|Type||Project 25 Phase I|
|WQMA993, WQQW997, WQRC989, WQOQ593|
Possible Callsigns Not Listed in Database
WQOW824, WQOQ592, WQSE626, WQTB499
Applications Not Listed in Database
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Washington → Spokane County → Spokane Regional Emergency Communications System TRS
Welcome to the Spokane Regional Emergency Communications System collaboration article, a Public Trunked Radio System located in Spokane County, Washington, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- The DB notes that the TRS is Phase II capable, but operates as Phase I.
Related Wiki Pages
- Spokane Regional Emergency Communications System Unknown Talkgroups
- Spokane Regional Emergency Communications System Radio IDs
- SRECS Official site (Includes history and photos)
- Spokane Regional Emergency Communications System - Bid Requirements PDF 8.6Mb
- City of Spokane Creation of the SRECS legal PDF 1/2Mb
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (WA)