Wayne County (MI)
From The RadioReference Wiki
- 1 Unidentified MPSCS talkgroups
- 2 Wayne County Government
- 3 EMS Agencies and Hospitals
- 4 Municipalities and Districts
- 5 Schools
- 6 Colleges
- 7 Transportation
- 8 Wayne County (MI) Bridges
- 9 Codes, Unit Lists, Pager Tones
- 9.1 Fire Pager Codes - Reed frequencies
- 9.2 Detroit Fire Department - Unit Numbering Scheme
- 9.3 Detroit Police - Unit Numbering Scheme
- 9.4 Downriver Fire Stations - Numbering Plan
- 9.5 W. Wayne County Fire Stations - Numbering List
- 9.6 Wayne County Sheriff Codes
- 9.7 Westland Police Department unit numbering
- 9.8 Eastern Wayne County Station and Unit #'s and Police Codes
- 10 Detroit (MI) F.D.
- 11 Detroit (MI) Metropolitan Wayne Co. Airport F.D.
- 12 Wayne Co. (MI) Fire/EMS
- 13 Related Wiki Pages
Unidentified MPSCS talkgroups
Wayne County Government
- WPDE847 0.92mHz Detroit Metro Airport Traveler Information
- KXL354 453.1500 82.5CTCSS Metro Airport - voice heard / unknown use - please help!
- WYF956 & WYF957 453.4500 DTW/YIP - unknown use.
- WYS918 453.4750 Willow Run - unknown use.
EMS Agencies and Hospitals
American Medical Response (AMR)
- WPLU371 Base/Mobiles on 155.2050, 159.6900, 155.2350, 155.2800 (Detroit, Wayne) (NFM)
- KFG420 462.9500 Repeater (Detroit) NFM with other UHF Mobiles
Beaumont Hospital (Grosse Pointe)
Henry Ford Health System (Grosse Pointe Farms)
- WPHC821, modify from Mobiles to Repeaters: 461.4625, 461.7675 (LP 4/11K)
- FCC Application 0005154957 (still pending 7/12) (all 6K00F3E/11K)
- Dearborn-Medical Park-Oakwood Blvd: 463.7250, 464.6750, 464.8750 Repeaters
- Taylor-Oakwood Heritage Hospital: 461.1250, 464.1925 Repeaters
- Trenton-Southshore Hospital: 464.2625, 464.6750 Repeaters
- Dearborn-Oakwood Healthcare: 464.6750, 463.7250, 464.8750 Repeaters
- Canton-Oakwood Healthcare: 451.9500 Repeaters
Municipalities and Districts
Dearborn Heights, City of
- WQEQ301 1.6900 Traveler Information / EOC
Detroit, City of
- WPUJ619 DOT/Public Works Coordination
Repeaters 451.1500 with DCS364 & 463.4750 with DCS365
- Local Health Emergency Preparedness/Herman Kiefer Health Complex
- 9/12 FCC Application 0005404881 for 453.7750 Repeater, Mobiles on 453.3875, 458.3875, 453.4875, 458.4875, 460.2000, 465.2000, 460.3375, 465.3375, 460.3750, 465.3750, 460.4000, 465.4000, 460.5250, 465.5250 (NXDN/NEXEDGE)
Garden City, City of
Grosse Ile Township
- WPAU590 1.7000 mHz Traveler Information
Huron Township (New Boston)
- 10/12 App 0005440166 for 154.2200, 154.3700 Base/Mobile - Fire (NFM)
Livonia, City of
Riverview, City of
- 8/12 FCC Application 0005362130 for 453.7625 Base/Mobile for Wastewater (Data?) (11K Voice)
- WPWK899 1.6500 Traveler Information
Wayne, City of
- WQBQ687 1.6200 Traveler Information
Wyandotte, City of
- WPZV580 1.6700 mHz Traveler Information
Cirlcle One Corp/ABC Student Transportation
- 11/12 FCC App 0005485113 for 461.225 Repeaters (NFM at Detroit) for Public School Buses at Detroit
Old Redford Academy Middle School (Detroit)
- WQOT852 - 467.2125 Mobile/Pagers (11K Data)
- Bryant Middle School - WQOS869 - Mobiles on 464.5, 464.55, 469.5, 469.55 (11K)
Detroit Public schools
- Detroit Public Schools
- KNJU734 856.1375 Repeater (16K) Wayne State University/Detroit Adult Education
10/11 Add 861.7625 Repeater to replace 856.1375 (Nextel reband)
Detroit Academy of Arts & Sciences
- 8/11 WQNZ522: Mobile on 467.2125, 467.2375
Hamtramck Community Schools
- 7/12 FCC Application 0005331114 for 464.5250 Repeater, Mobiles on 466.8125, 466.8625, 468.8125, 468.8625, 469.8125, 469.8625 (11K)
Huron School District (New Boston)
- 11/12 FCC App 0005500963 for portables on 452.7625, 457.7625, 452.8375, 457.8375 (20-6wt)
- WQOW809 - Buses - 461.6625 Repeater (11K at Plymouth)
University of Detroit Jesuit High School
- WQGJ677 add Mobiles on 467.9000, 467.92500 (4/11K)
Woodward Academy (Detroit)
Baker College of Allen Park
- WQOT490 461.5500, 464.6625 Base/mobile for Security (11K)
Henry Ford Community College
- WQMG708 - 451.5125, 456.5125 Mobiles for Building and Grounds (11K)
Wayne State University (Detroit)
- 4/12 FCC Application 0005182021 for 452.2500 Repeater; Mobiles on 451.7250, 452.2500, 457.2500, 463.3375, 463.8125, 463.8875, 461.4625 (7/11K for Maintenance) (still pending 9/12)
- 8/12 FCC Application 0005365307 for 466.2375 6-1wt Mobiles (11K) for Special Events
University of Detroit Mercy (Detroit)
- 8/12 FCC Application 0005345137 for 456.3000 Mobiles (11K) for Security
Detroit International Bridge
- WPYF269 1.6100 mHz Traveler Information
Wayne County (MI) Bridges
Codes, Unit Lists, Pager Tones
Fire Pager Codes - Reed frequencies
The following can be heard on 154.370MHz: Tornado/Civil Defense sirens (Plymouth area): A 1497.0 B 1714.0 City of Bellville: A 228.5 B 296.5 Northville City: All Call: A 928.1 B 569.1 Squad / Station 1: A 928.1 B 600.9 Squad / Station 2: A 928.1 B 634.5 Squad 3: A 928.1 B 669.9 Chief: A 928.1 B 707.3 Northville Twp: Duty Call: A 1063.2 Hz B 1092.4 All Call: A 1092.4 Hz (one long tone) Redford Township: Station 1: A 553.9 B 584.8 Station 2: A 553.9 B 617.4 Station 3: A 553.9 B 651.9 All Call: C 600.0 Sumpter Twp. A 349.0 B 389.0 Plymouth Community Fire: (155.565 MHz) Duty Call: A 304.7 B 1063.2 All call: A 1092.4 B 1063.2 Downriver: Woodhaven: 2932.0 2465.0 (154.4300 Mhz) Flat Rock: 1200.0 long tone (154.4300 Mhz) Rockwood: 767.4 long tone (154.4300 Mhz) Gibraltar Fire 399.0 1669 (154.4300 Mhz) Gibraltar Medical 313 1251.4 (154.4300 Mhz) Huron Township 384.6 426.6 (154.9650 Mhz)
Detroit Fire Department - Unit Numbering Scheme
- 1XX Executive Administration:
- 100 Commissioner
- 101 Deputy Commissioner
- 2XX Firefighting Division:
- 200 Chief of the Department
- 201 Deputy Chief West
- 202 Deputy Chief East
- 203 Senior Batallion Chief
- 204 Deputy Batallion Chief
- 3XX: Medical Division:
- 301 Chief Physician (not EMS - this division is for injured firefighters)
- 4XX: Communications Division:
- 5XX: Apparatus Division:
- 501 Division Officer
- 502 Deputy Division Officer
- 503 Repair Truck
- 504 Repair Truck
- 6XX Fire Marshal/Fire Prevention Division:
- 7XX Research & Development/Purchasing Division:
- 8XX: Arson Division:
- 9XX: Public Relations/Training Division:
- 1XXX: Not currently used
- 11XX: EMS Division:
- 12XX: Chaplains:
Chief 3: Highland Park FD
Detroit Police - Unit Numbering Scheme
Set-1 Units are Dispatched by precinct number fallowed by the type of unit.
- Adam or (A)- One Man Scout Car
- Otherwise all units should be Two Man
Example: Six-Eleven- is the two man number 11 car from the sixth precinct
- 1-16 Normal Marked Scout Cars
- 17: Youth Bereau
- 18-19 Normal Marked Scout Cars
- 20-29 Prostitution Prevention Units
- 30-39 Plain-Clothes Officers
- 60-69 Lieutenants
- 70-79 Sergents/Supervisors
- 80-89 Power Shift Units (Works 7pm to 3am)
- CR-XX Community Services, Community Relations, Crime Analysis, Crime Prevention
- 99 Prisoner Transport
- 120-130 Crime Investigators
- 2000- Mayor of Detroit
- 2100- Chief of Police
- 2200- Commanders
- 2300- Inspectors
- 2400- Duty Officer
- 2500- Major Crimes Division
- 2700- Homicide Division
- 2800- Arson Investigators
- 2900- Michigan State Police, Detroit Post
- 3000- Narcotics Division
- 3100- Armed Robbery Units
- 3300- Carjacking Task Force
- 3500- Sex Crimes Units
- 3600- Special Response Team (Detroit's Version of SWAT)
- 3700- Traffic Control
- 3900- Mounted Patrol
- 4100- Croud Control/Tactical Units
- 4200- Gang Squad
- 4600- Bomb Squad
- 4700- Evidence Techs
- 4800- Tow Trucks
- 4900- Reserve Officers, also referred to by as "Greyband" and a unit number
- 5100- B & E Task Force
- 5000- Youth Cadet Supervisors
- 5300- Auto Theft Division
- 5800- Police Divers
- 5900- Community Service Units
- 6400- University of Detroit
- 6600- Internal Affairs
- 6800- Wayne State University
- 7000- Mayor Security
- 7500- Michigan DNR
- 8900- School Security
Downriver Fire Stations - Numbering Plan
1 Taylor 2 River Rouge 3 Ecorse 4 Lincoln Park 5 Allen Park 6 Melvindale 7 Wyandotte 8 Southgate 11 Trenton 12 Woodhaven 13 Rockwood 14 Riverview 15 Gibraltar 16 Grosse Ile Township 17 Flat Rock 18 Brownstown Township
Units (prefix +)
xx5x Engines xx6x Trucks/Ladders xx7x EMS/Rescue xx8x Chiefs xx9x Utility/Miscellaneous
W. Wayne County Fire Stations - Numbering List
- 1 : Ypsilanti Twp.
- 2 : VACANT (formerly Wayne F.D.)
- 3 : Romulus
- 4 : Van Buren Twp.
- 5 : Redford Twp.
- 6 : Inkster
- 7 : Livonia
- 8 : Plymouth Community F.D.
- 9 : Superior Twp.
- 10 : Garden City
- 11 : Canton Twp.
- 12 : Dearborn Heights
- 13 : Taylor
- 14 : Wayne-Westland Fire Authority (Stations 1-4 are Westland; Station 5 is Wayne)
- 15 : VACANT (formerly Plymouth City F.D.)
- 16 : Dearborn
- 17 : Northville City
- 18 : Sumpter Twp.
- 19 : Wayne County Airports F.D. (Metro & Willow Run)
- 20 : Northville Twp.
- 21 : VACANT
- 22 : Huron Twp.
- 450: Belleville City
Some fire units in the county are numbered in the following format:
- BB ? Base number
- U ? Unit number
- T ? Type of apparatus
Apparatus Type Numbers
- 1 Engine
- 2 Aerial
- 3 Rescue
- 5 Tanker
- 7 Utility
- 00 Chief
*** July 2013 ***
- This system has been mostly phased out. Units are called by their type (Rescue, Engine, BC) and a number indicating the station. Dispatch is still called Base and appropriate number.
Wayne County Sheriff Codes
Incident Dispatch Codes
201 B&E Alarm 2011 Hold-Up Alarm 202 To your station 2022 To your station immediately 203 Bank Escort 204 Missing Person 205 Accident 2055 Injury Accident 206 Larceny 2066 Auto Theft 207 Animal Complaint 2077 Animal Bite 208 Call _____ 2088 Call _____ Immediately 209 Civil Disturbance 210 Meet ____ At _____ 211 Assist an officer 212 B&E Report 213 B&E In Progress 214 Reckless Driving / Drag Racing 215 Your location 216 Bomb Threat
Westland Police Department unit numbering
District cars XY Where X is number of the district (boundaries approximate) 1 - North of Cherry Hill 2 - South of Cherry Hill, West of Wayne Rd. 3 - South of Cherry Hill, East of Wayne Rd + part of the city "in" Inkster Y is replaced with A, B or C. 1A - A car in district 1 2C - C car in district 2 Special units 10 - Court worker program officer 11 - K9 12- K9 16 - Sgt 17 - Sgt 30s - Detective Bureau (maybe 20s too?) 39 - SRO 40s - Traffic Bureau 40 - Traffic Sgt 300s - Overtime cars
Eastern Wayne County Station and Unit #'s and Police Codes
Dispatch Codes used by the Conference of Eastern Wayne on the MPSCS
*Grosse Pointe Park is Station 10, units are 10-XX *Grosse Pointe City is Station 20, units are 20-XX *Grosse Pointe Farms is Station 30, units are 30-XX *Grosse Pointe Shores is Station 40, Units are 40-XX *Grosse Pointe Woods is Station 50, units are 50-XX *Harper Woods is Station 60, units are 60-XX 201 - Arrival 202 - Report to station 203 - Stop at your home 205 - Accident 207 - Family trouble 208 - Call station 211 - Break 212 - Lunch 217 - MDOP 219 - Fire 221 - B & E in progress 223 - Larceny 225 - Bank detail 245 - Possible Mental 250 - Bomb 300 - Emergency
Detroit (MI) F.D.
- HQ - 1301 3rd St. @ Abbott St.
- E1 - 111 W. Montcalm St. between Park Ave. & Clifford St.
- E9/L6/M21 - 3793 E. Lafayette St. @ Mt. Elliott St.
- E17/L7 - 6100 2nd Ave. @ Burroughs St.
- E27/L8/M19 - 4700 W. Fort St. between N. Summit St. & Ferdinand St.
- E29 - 7600 W. Jefferson Ave. @ S. Solvay St.
- E30/M3 - 16543 Meyers Rd. between Florence St. & James Couzens Fwy. (KQF499)
- E32/M23 - 11740 E. Jefferson Ave. @ Hart St.
- E33/L13 - 1041 Lawndale St. @ W. Lafayette Blvd.
- E34 - 6345 Livernois Ave. between Walton St. & Beechton St.
- E35/M20 - 109-111 Kenilworth St. between Woodward Ave. (aka State Route 1) & John R St.
- E39/M1 - 8700 14th St. @ 2070-2086 Blaine St.
- E40/L17/M10 - 13939 Dexter Ave. @ Ewald Cir.
- E41/M14 - 5010 Rohns St. @ E. Warren Ave.
- E42/L21/M2 - 6330 W. Chicago St. between Livernois Ave. & Stoepel St.
- E44/L18 - 35 W. Seven Mile Rd. between John R St. & Derby St. (KQF497)
- E46 - 10101 Knodell St. @ Grace St.
- E48/M11 - 2300 S. Fort St. (aka State Route 85) between Downing St. & I-75 Exit #43 Offramp
- E50/L23/M15 - 12981 Houston Whittier St. between Gratiot Ave. (aka State Route 3) & Fournier St. (KQF382)
- E52/L31 - 5029 Manistique St. between E. Warren Ave. & Frankfort St. (KQF495)
- E53/L25/M17 - 15121 Greenfield Rd. between Fenkell St. & Chalfonte St.
- E54/L26/M4 - 16825 Trinity St. @ Grand River Ave. (aka State Route 5) (KQF492)
- E55/L27/M5 - 18140 Joy Rd. @ Ashton Ave. (KQF494)
- E56/M16 - 18601 Ryan Rd. @ E. Hildale St. (KQF493)
- E57 - 13960 Burt Rd. between Schoolcraft & Kendall St. (KQF489)
- E58/SQ6/M24 - 10801 Whittier St. @ Lakepointe St. (KQF491)
- E59/SQ1/M22 - 17800 Curtis St. between Fenmore St. & Southfield Fwy. (KQF490)
- E60 - 19701 Hoover St. (aka State Route 97) @ Manning St. (KQF498)
- L14/M12 - 2200 Crane St. @ Brinket St.
- L20/SQ2/M6 - 435 W. Alexandrine St. between 2nd Ave. & Cass Ave.
- L22 - 6830 McGraw St. between Martin St. & Braden St.
- SQ3 - 1820 E. Grand Blvd. @ Moran St.
- SQ4/M7 - 1697 W. Grand Blvd. between Cobb Pl. & Milford St.
- SQ5/M18 - 18236 Livernois Ave. between Curtis St. & Pickford St. (KQF496)
- M8/HM1/DECON1 - 3062-3080 Russell St. between Wilkins St. & Watson St.
- Training - 2775 W. Warren Ave. @ Lawton St.
- E1/L1 - 250 W. Larned St. @ Washington Blvd. (This was the Former HQ)
- E2 - 585 E. Larned St. @ St. Antoine St.
- E4 - 1027 18th St. between W. Lafayette Blvd. & Howard St.
- E8 - 1201 Bagley St. @ 6th St.
- E8/L12 - 1625 W. Lafayette Blvd. between 10th St. & Rosa Parks Blvd.
- E10/E14/L4 - 3396 Vinewood St. @ W. Grand Blvd.
- E11 - 2733 Gratiot Ave. (aka State Route 3) @ Grandy St.
- E18/L10 - 3812-3820 Mt. Elliott St. between Sylvester St. & Zender Pl.
- E20 - Lynch Rd. between Wood St. & French Rd. (The Sta. sits at the Coleman A. Young Int. Airport & at the following coordinates: 42.406722/-83.010211)
- E21/L28 - 10325 Linwood St. between Calvert St. & Collingwood St.
- E22 - 6138 Michigan Ave. (aka US-12) between Military St. & Joe St.
- E27 - 1467 Junction St. @ Rogers St.
- E28/L11 - 1475 E. Milwaukee St. between Russell St. & Orleans St.
- E35 - 454 Mt. Vernon St. @ Beaubien St.
- E36/L16 - 6900 Miller St. @ Helen St.
- E37 - 2820 Central St. between Dix St. & Railroad Bridge
- E38/L29 - 1113 Coplin St. between E. Jefferson Ave. & Kercheval St.
- E40/L17 - 14003 Rosa Parks Blvd. (aka 12th St.) @ LaBelle St.
- E47/L30 - 17471-17475 Mt. Elliott St. between Brimson St. & E. Davison St.
- E48 - 640-644 S. Bayside St. @ Sanders St. (The Sta. has been torn down)
- E49 - 12511-12515 Grand River Ave. between Manor St. & Pinehurst St.
- E54/L26 - 22050 Argus @ Rockdale St.
- E65/L19 - 10645 Shoemaker St. @ 5535 French Rd.
- L5 - 3400 Russell St. @ Erskine St.
- L14 - 9900 E. Jefferson Ave. across from Pennsylvania St.
- These Sta.'s are still standing
Detroit (MI) Metropolitan Wayne Co. Airport F.D.
- Sta. #100 - The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 42-219394/-83.354858
- Sta. #200 - William G. Rogell Dr. between Goddard Rd. Ext. & Burton Dr. (Sta. #200 also has access off of W. Service Rd. @ at the following coordinates: 42.233986/-83.341068)
- Sta. #700 - The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 42.219652/-83.363870
- Willow Run Airport F.D. - 801 Kirk Profit Dr.,Ypsilanti (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 42.234999/-83.541651)
Wayne Co. (MI) Fire/EMS
- Allen Park F.D. - 6730 Roosevelt Ave. between White Ave. & Garfield Ave. (KBD915)
- American Amb. - 1459 Howard St. @ (1050) Trumbull St.,Detroit
- Augusta Charter Twp. V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 10985 Whittaker Rd. between Talladay Rd. & Norfolk Southern Railroad Tracks,Whittaker (Washtenaw Co.)
- Sta. #2 - 8797 Rawsonville Rd. between Norfolk Southern Railroad Tracks & Willis Rd.,Belleville
- Belleville V.F.D. - 25 Second St. @ N. Liberty St. (The bays face N. Liberty St.)
- Brownstown Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 24150 Sibley Rd. between Burr Ave. & Buck Ave.
- Sta. #2 - 32355 W. Jefferson Ave. across from Petros Dr.
- Sta. #3 - 20385 Gibraltar Rd. between Allen Rd. & Helman Blvd.
- Sta. #4 - 25961 West Rd. between Arsenal Rd. & Beech Daly Rd.
- Canton (Twp.) F.D. -
- Dearborn F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 3750 Greenfield Rd. between N. Commerce Dr. & Norfolk Southern Railroad Tracks (KAT353)
- Sta. #2 - 19800 (W.) Outer Dr. between S. York St. & Garrison St. (KAT353)
- Sta. #3 - 3630 Wyoming Ave. between Mercier St. & Tractor St. (KAT353)
- Sta. #4 - 6501 Schaefer Rd. @ Haggerty St. (The bays face Haggerty St.) (KAT353)
- Sta. #5 - 3160 Oakwood Blvd. across from Wall St.,Melvindale (KDN933) (Formerly Melvindale F.D.)
- Dearborn Heights F.D. -
- HQ - 1999 N. Beech Daly Rd. across from Doxtator St.
- Sta. #1 - 4500 S. Telegraph Rd. (aka US-24) between Annapolis St. & Hopkins St. (The bays face the cross streets)
- Sta. #2 - 6100 Drexel St. @ George St. ***(Sta. #2 is now closed & has been torn down)***
- Ecorse F.D. - 3869 W. Jefferson Ave. across from Elton St.
- Flat Rock F.D. - 25500 Gibraltar Rd. @ Evergreen St. (The Sta. faces Evergreen St.) (KQH829)
- Garden City F.D. - 6000 Middlebelt Rd. across from Dawson Ave. (KCN831)
- Gibraltar V.F.D. - 29450 Munro Ave. @ Davis St. (The bays face Davis St.) (KQF474)
- Grosse Ile (Twp.) V.F.D. - 24525 Meridian Rd. across from Hickory Cir. (KCY223)
- Grosse Pointe Dept. of Public Safety - 17145-17147 Maumee Ave. between St. Clair St. & Neff Rd.
- Grosse Pointe Farms Dept. of Public Safety - 90 Kerby Rd. @ Beaupre Ln. & across from LaSalle Pl.
- Grosse Pointe Park Dept. of Public Safety - 15115 E. Jefferson Ave. @ Maryland St. (The bays face Maryland St.)
- Grosse Pointe Shores Dept. of Public Safety - 795 Lake Shore Rd. @ Vernier Rd. (The bays face Vernier Rd.)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Dept. of Public Safety - 20025 Mack Plaza Dr. between Mack Ave.
- Hamtramck V.F.D. - 2625 Caniff St. @ Mackay St.
- Harper Woods V.F.D. - 19617 Harper Ave. across from Allard Ave.
- Hart Medical E.M.S. - 1626-1636 W. Fort St. between 10th St. & Rosa Parks Blvd.,Detroit
- Healthlink Amb. Service - 26150 Northline Rd. between Northline Commerce Dr. & Lange St.,Taylor
- Highland Park F.D. -
- Current Sta. - 25 Gerald St. between Woodward Ave. (aka State Route 1) & Dead End
- Former Sta. - 30 Gerald St. between Woodward Ave. (aka State Route 1) & Dead End
- Huron Twp. F.D. (WPRX320/WQQQ869) -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 19683 Sterling St. between Kass St. & Violet St.,New Boston
- Sta. #2 - 28255 Mineral Springs Rd. between Indiana Rd. & Bismark Rd.,New Boston
- Sta. #3 - 19120 Middlebelt Rd. between Sibley Rd. & Bredow Rd.,Romulus
- Huron Valley Amb. -
- Huron Twp. Sta. - 19555 Sterling St. between Violet St. & Kass St.,New Boston
- Plymouth Sta. - 1270 Goldsmith between Lena & Dead End,Plymouth (The Sta. sits at the Dead End)
- Van Buren Twp. Sta. - Van Buren Twp. F.D. Sta. #2
- Inkster F.D. - 27717 Michigan Ave. (aka US-12) @ Hamlin Blvd.
- Lincoln Park F.D. -
- Current Sta. - 1355 Cleophus Pkwy. @ Ft. Park Blvd. (The bays face both streets) (KQE762)
- Former Sta. - 1355 Southfield Rd. @ Ft. Park Blvd. (The bays face Cleophus Pkwy.)
- Livonia F.D. (KFB999) -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 14910 Farmington Rd. between Civic Center Dr. & Luther Ln.
- Sta. #3 - 35000 Seven Mile Rd. between Bicentennial Dr. & Dead End
- Sta. #4 - 12300 Middlebelt Rd. between Plymouth Rd. & Industrial Dr. (KFA452)
- Sta. #5 - 18910 Middlebelt Rd. @ Clarita St. (KRG874)
- Sta. #6 - 37876 Plymouth Rd. between Hunters Park Ct. & Roselinda Dr. (KRG873)
- Northville (City) F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 215 W. Main St. between S. Wing St. & High St.,Northville
- Sta. #2 - 201 S. Main St. @ Church St.,Plymouth (The bays face Church St.)
- Sta. #3 - 186 E. Spring St. between N. Holbrook St. & N. Mill St.,Plymouth
- Northville Twp. F.D. -
- Current Sta. - 45745 W. Six Mile Rd. between Stonebrook Dr. & Meadow Crest N. (KKD224)
- Former Sta. -
- Sta. #1 - 41600 W. Six Mile Rd. @ Township Hall Rd. (The Bldg. is now used by the P.D. & sits on Township Hall Rd. between W. Six Mile Rd. & Winchester Dr.)
- Sta. #2 - 48515 Seven Mile Rd. between Stonewater Blvd. & Grande Vista Dr.
- Plymouth Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 9955 N. Haggerty Rd. between E. Ann Arbor Rd. & Orangelawn Ave. (KNHZ552)
- Sta. #2 - 41212 Wilcox Rd. between Schoolcraft Rd. & Princeton Dr. ***(NOW CLOSED)***
- Sta. #3 - 13600 N. Beck Rd. between N. Territorial Rd. & Burning Tree Ln.
- Rapid Response E.M.S. - 25925 Glendale @ Norborne,Redford
- Redford F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (North) - 18300 Beech Daly Rd. @ Pickford
- Sta. #2 (HQ) - 15145 Beech Daly Rd. between Elsinore & Elba (WPKN902)
- Sta. #3 (South) - 10101 Beech Daly Rd. between Elmira & Fordson Hwy.
- River Rouge F.D. - 10600 W. Jefferson Ave. @ Coolidge Hwy. (The Sta. faces Coolidge Hwy.) (WPYW513)
- Riverview F.D. - 18500 Civic Park Dr. between Sibley Rd. & Williamsburg St.
- Rockwood F.D. - 32409 Fort Rd. between German St. & Church St. (The rear of the Sta. is off of Church St.) (KQE407)
- Romulus F.D. -
- Sta. #1 -
- Current Sta. - 37230 Northline Rd. between S. Huron River Dr. & Wabash St.
- Former Sta. - 35255 Goddard Rd. between Wayne Rd. & Adams Rd.
- Sta. #2 - 7221 Middlebelt Rd. between Ecorse Rd. & Charles St.
- Sta. #3 - 6900 Wayne Rd. between Waynecourse St. & Ecorse Rd.
- Sta. #4 (HQ) - 28777 Eureka Rd. between Harrison St. & Middlebelt Rd.
- Sta. #1 -
- Southgate F.D. - 14730 Reaume Pkwy. @ Dix Toledo Rd. (The bays face Dix Toledo Rd.)
- Sumpter Twp. V.F.D. -
- Taylor F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 23345 Goddard Rd. @ Birch St.
- Sta. #2 - 25303 Ecorse Rd. between Gulley St. & Vivian St.
- Sta. #3 - 23747 Eureka Rd. @ Cornell St.
- Trenton F.D. -
- Van Buren Twp. F.D. (WNKA407/WQCH339) -
- Sta. #1 - 45400 Hull Rd. @ Sumpter Rd.,Belleville
- Sta. #2 (HQ) - 7981 Belleville Rd. between Ecorse Rd. & Robson Rd.,Belleville
- Wayne Westland Fire Assoc. (WQWP462) -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 36435 Ford Rd. (aka State Route 153) between N. Carlson St. & J.F. Kennedy Dr.,Westland
- Sta. #2 - 7825 N. Merriman Rd. between Ann Arbor Trl. & Edward N. Hines Dr.,Westland
- Sta. #3 -
- Current Sta. - 28801 Annapolis Rd. @ Irene Ave.,Westland
- Former Sta. - 1850 Northgate St. between Palmer Rd. & Grand Traverse St.,Westland
- Sta. #4 - 37200 Palmer Rd. across from S. Globe St.,Westland
- Sta. #5 - 3300 S. Wayne Rd. @ Ash St.,Wayne ***(Formerly Wayne F.D.)***
- Woodhaven F.D. -
- Wyandotte F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 266 Maple St. @ 3rd St. (KBD914)
- Sta. #2 - 1093 Ford Ave. @ 11th St.