From The RadioReference Wiki
(Redirected from Wichita Falls (P25))
|Public Trunked Radio System|
|Owner||Wichita Falls City|
|Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Texas → Wichita County → Wichita Falls TRS
Welcome to the Wichita Falls collaboration article, a Public Trunked Radio System located in Wichita County, Texas, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
- This system went on the air in June 2016 and replaced the EDACS ProVoice system which was in service from 2005 to February 2017.
- 858.4625, 858.9625 and 859.4625 were part of the old EDACS system. They are currently not used by the P25 system. It is not known if they will be added in the future or if they are used for other purposes now.
- Talkgroup IDs in the 65xxx range are dynamically assigned temporary patches. Do not submit these to the database.
- Some talkgroups are labeled part-time patch to VHF. These are patches to VHF conventional repeaters and are only active when a user radio on the trunked system affiliates to that talkgroup.
Related Wiki Articles