Texas Trunked Radio Systems
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Texas Trunked Radio Systems" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles relating to SPECIFIC Trunked Radio Systems in Texas, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
This category should be reserved for information such as links to the database, external websites or news items about this system, links to related articles and system information.
Note that the following information should not appear here, but in the following categories:
- Radio/User IDs (RID/UIDs) should be categorized as Category:Texas RID/UIDs.
- Unknown talkgroups should be categorized as Category:Texas Unknown Talkgroups.
- Specific programming instructions to successfully monitor a trunked system (apart from the well documented Rebanding tables) should go into Category:Texas Regional Programming
Information that has nothing to do with the trunk system should also not appear here. This includes 10 codes, station location and IDs, and other non-trunked related data.
Please add this category to any article that relates to information about specific trunked systems in this state.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Texas Trunked Radio Systems]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Texas Trunked Radio Systems"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total.
- A & B Communications (Houston)
- Academy Sports and Outdoors Distribution Center
- Amarillo Radio Communications System (ARCS)
- American Electric Power / West Texas Utilities
- American Electric Power P25
- Arkansas Wireless Information Network (AWIN)
- AT&T Center
- Azle Communications (Breckenridge)
- Azle Communications (Jacksboro)
- FleetTalk (Downtown Houston 1)
- FleetTalk (Downtown Houston 2)
- FleetTalk (Downtown Houston 3)
- FleetTalk (Downtown Houston)
- FleetTalk (Houston Capacity Plus)
- FleetTalk (Houston Connect Plus)
- FleetTalk (Northwest Houston)
- FleetTalk (Rosenberg)
- FleetTalk (The Woodlands)
- Fort Bliss and White Sands Missile Range
- Fort Hood
- Fort Worth Regional Radio System
- Four County Coastal Bend Interoperational System
- Frisco P25
- S & P Communications (Downtown)
- S & P Communications (LTR Regular)
- S & P Communications (NEXEDGE 303)
- S & P Communications (Northeast)
- San Angelo Public Safety
- San Antonio/Bexar County EDACS ProVoice
- Self Radio (Allen/McKinney)
- Self Radio Nexedge
- South Plains Electric Cooperative (IDAS)
- Spring Branch Independent School District
- U.S. Dept. of Defense: Southeastern Region
- Unidentified Federal (Austin)
- Unidentified Motorola 3B36
- United Airlines (Bush Intercontinental Airport)
- United States Air Force (157)
- United States Air Force (157) Unknown Talkgroups by Site
- United States Air Force (3D6)
- United States Air Force (BC31)
- United States Department of Defense (14C)
- US Trunked systems to be rebanded