From The RadioReference Wiki
Utility Trunked Radio System
|Owner||Entergy Services, Inc.|
|States||Arkanasas (statewide), Louisana (statewide), Mississippi (statewide), Tennessee, Texas|
|Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|KNNN295, WNWT203, WNWT204, WNWT207, WNXR859, WNXR864, WNYR757, WNZP817, WPCC300, WPFQ521, WPFQ522, WPFQ530, WPIJ918, WPJM545, WPKN974, WPLF994, WPLZ382, WPMC909, WPMF875, WPMF876, WPNZ929, WPRM222, WPTW615, WPUV476|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Arkanasas (statewide), Louisana (statewide), Mississippi (statewide), Tennessee, Texas → Entergy P25 TRS
Welcome to the Entergy P25 collaboration article, a Multi-State Utility Trunked Radio System located in Arkanasas (statewide), Louisana (statewide), Mississippi (statewide), Tennessee, Texas, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
- It appears that all of the talkgroups in the database so far are Phase 1, which any P25-capable trunktracker can decode. However the system is listed as Phase 2.
- There are Phase 2 talkgroups operational in Texas.
- Entergy Homepage
- Entergy Arkansas - Service Area
- Entergy Louisiana - Parishes
- Entergy Mississippi - Service Area
- Entergy Texas - Service Area