Worcester County (MD) TRS
From The RadioReference Wiki
|System Name||Worcester County (MD) TRS|
|System Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|Wide Area Communications Network||92F70|
|Network Access Code||N/A|
|TRBO Color Code|
|Ownership||Worcester County Emergency Services|
|Worcester County (MD) TRS System DB Entry|
|Worcester County (MD) TRS FCC Info|
|Maryland Discussion Forum|
Welcome to the Worcester County (MD) TRS collaboration article, a Trunked Radio System located in Worcester County, Maryland.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
- Note: This information was copied from the original Worcester County/Ocean City page. Updates requested.
The Worcester County Department of Emergency Services maintains a a trunked radio system for use by all county and municipal departments within the county. It serves the following organizations:
- Pocomoke Fire Department
- Pocomoke EMS
- Pocomoke Police Department
- Pocomoke Public Works
- Stockton Fire Department
- Girddletree Fire Department
- Snow Hill Fire Department
- Snow Hill Police Department
- Snow Hill Public Works
- Newark Fire Department
- Berlin Fire Department
- Berlin Police Department
- Berlin Public Works
- Showell Fire Department
- Bishopville Fire Department
- Ocean Pines Fire Department
- Ocean Pines Police Department
- Worcester County Sheriff's Office
- Worcester County Fire Marshal's Office
- Worcester County Public Works
- Worcester County Board of Education
- Maryland State Police Berlin
- Maryland Natural Resources Police
- Maryland DNR Forestry
- Maryland State Highway Administration
- Note: This information came from the old Worcester County/Ocean City article and is likely outdated.