Nortex Regional Repeater System
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 07:53, 18 August 2019 by Nd5y (updated)
The Nortex Regional Planning Commission established a system of RoIP linked repeaters to provide regional communications support for the command staff within the 11 county Nortex Regional Planning Commission (NRPC) region and to provide interoperable communications capability for county and municipal officials within the region.
- The Region 1 Wichita County repeater is linked to talkgroup 11091 on the Wichita Falls P25 trunked system.
- Wichita County EOC can patch the repeaters together or to other frequencies or trunked systems when needed.
- Wichita County EOC conducts a radio test/roll call on the first Tuesday of the month at around 9 am local time.
- The repeaters are listed separately on each county's database page.
- In Dec 2015 an additional repeater in northern Jack County was licensed.
|155.3175||153.8375||WQHT434||RM||632 DPL||REG1WC||Region 1 Wichita County Area (Iowa Park)||FMN|
|155.3925||158.7525||WQHT434||RM||632 DPL||REG2VER||Region 2 Wilbarger County Area (Vernon)||FMN|
|154.3175||159.0225||WQHT434||RM||632 DPL||REG3GRA||Region 3 Young County Area (Graham)||FMN|
|155.1075||159.3900||WQHT434||RM||632 DPL||REG4MONT||Region 4 Montague County Area (Montague)||FMN|
|155.6475||159.0750||WQHT434||RM||632 DPL||REG5SEY||Region 5 Baylor County Area (Seymour)||FMN|
|154.1675||151.2200||WQHT434||RM||632 DPL||REG6CRO||Region 6 Foard County Area (Crowell)||FMN|
|154.9650||158.9850||WQKF456||RM||632 DPL||REG7JACK||Region 7 Jack County Area (Jacksboro)||FMN|
|154.9650||158.9850?||WQKF456||RM||?||?||Jack County Area (Post Oak)||FMN|