Shelby County (IL)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 20:29, 15 August 2018 by Starcom21
Municipalities and Districts
- 3L23 Pana Ambulance ? (heard 155.58 203.5 3/14)
- Located in Shelby and Christian Counties
Moweaqua Community Ambulance Service
- Stopped transporting, summer 2018
Shelby Area Ambulance Service
- Coventry, John W
Shelbyville Fire Protection District
- 152.45R is a business band frequency, licensed to Musser, Rick E (Heard fire assistance w/ Findlay)
Findlay Fire Protection District/Ambulance
Serves 70 square miles and is located in the heart of Lake Shelbyville. We provide fire, EMS, and Lake Fire and Rescue services. We respond to calls in Eagle Creek State Park and on Lake Shelbyville. Our district is mostly rural and farming areas
- Special Response Trailer 8 (2005, 400' 2 1/2" Fire Hose)
- Tanker 7 (2004 Sterling)
--3rd out on all intown or rural in district structure fires. --2nd out on all structure fire out of district. --2nd out on all grass, field, or timber fires in or out of district. --2nd out on all vehicle and farm accidents in district.
- Brush/ Rescue 5 (2003 Ford F550)
--1st out on all Brush, Grass, and Field fires in or out of district. --4th out on any structure fire intown. --5th out on any rural structure fires.
- Engine 6 (2001 Smeal/ Freightliner Pumper)
--2nd out on all structure fires in district.
- Rescue 1 (2000 Ford F-350 XLT)
- Lake Rescue 9 (1999 SonicJET Fire/ Rescue Boat_
- Engine 11 (1994 Spartan Chassis)
--1st out on all structure fires in or out of district. --1st out on all vehicle or farm accidents in or out of district. --1st out on all indistrict shoeline rescues and EMS calls on the lake.
- Tanker 3 (1983 Chevrolet)
--5th out on all intown structure fires. --4th out on all rural structure fires. --3rd out on all rural out of district structure fires. --3rd out on all grass, field, or timber fires in or out of district.