From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Illinois Medical" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles for Category:Illinois that contain Medical information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
Please apply this category to all articles relating to Illinois ambulance services, medevac operations, hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Illinois Medical"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total.
- Macon County (IL)
- Macoupin County (IL)
- Macoupin County (IL) Unit Numbers
- Madison County (IL)
- Madison County (IL) Public Safety Pager Tones
- Marion County (IL)
- Marion County (IL) Public Safety
- McDonough County (IL)
- McHenry County (IL)
- McHenry County (IL) Fire/Rescue Locations
- McLean County (IL)
- Memorial Health System - Springfield IL (NID-394)
- Menard County (IL)
- Monroe County (IL)
- Montgomery County (IL)
- Montgomery County (IL) Unit IDs
- Morgan County (IL)
- Moultrie County (IL)