St. Louis City / Lambert Airport (P25)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||St. Louis City / Lambert Airport (P25)|
|Owners||Missouri State, St Louis City, Saint Charles County, Saint Clair County, Americas Center, Bi-State Development Agency|
|Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|ID||1CE, 4F2, 4F3|
|KNJH492, WPEU462, WPGU376, WPTS560, WPTZ785, WPUR564, WQFX336, WQKQ957, WQMY387, WQMY388|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
NOTE: This system has been marked as deprecated in the RRDB.
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Illinois. Missouri → St. Louis City / Lambert Airport (P25) TRS
Welcome to the St. Louis City / Lambert Airport (P25) collaboration article, a Deprecated Multi-State Public Trunked Radio System located in Illinois. Missouri, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
Related Wiki Pages
- Note that as of this writing, all talkgroups are Phase 1
- St. Louis City / Lambert Airport (P25) Unidentified Talkgroups
- St. Louis City / Lambert Airport (P25) Past News Updates
- St. Louis City / Lambert Airport (P25) Misc Info