From The RadioReference Wiki
< Template:Tracker NXDNRevision as of 10:48, 23 October 2017 by Ka3jjz
Revision as of 10:48, 23 October 2017 by Ka3jjz
Documentation Sub-page for Template:Tracker_NXDN
Scope of Use
- This template is designed to warn users that NXDN (NEXEDGE or IDAS) systems can be monitored using certain scanners and applications. A link to compatible scanners and applications is supplied.
Directly Invoked By
- Any Trunked Radio System article that is defined as NXDN (either flavor)
- There are no parameters for this template.
- The horizontal lines below separate examples for clarity and do not appear when template is invoked.
How to invoke this template
The line below (between the nowiki tags) can be copied verbatim to flag the page with the appropriate warning.
- See the Can It Be Decoded section of the NXDN article for compatible receivers and applications
Return to: Template:Tracker_NXDN