Category:US Federal Government Frequencies
Welcome to the "Category:US Federal Government Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles for Category:US Federal Government that contain Wiki Frequencies information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- may not be accurate. Members are encouraged to listen and validate it, and to edit the articles.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until it has been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:US Federal Government Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
The RR forum for this topic can be found here
Also see the MT Fed Files Blog for more information
Non classified frequencies can sometimes be found on the NTIA website
For the listings below - "TX Freq" is the transmit freq of field units (mobiles, portables, control stations, etc) - "RX Freq" is the receive freq of field units
A Federal Frequencies QTH.net group can be found here
A Federal Frequencies Yahoo group can be found here
This category has the following 60 subcategories, out of 60 total.
Pages in category "US Federal Government Frequencies"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.