Bush Intercontinental Airport/Houston (IAH) Harris County (TX)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|TRACON:||Houston TRACON (I90)|
|Aviation FAQ||Aviation Glossary|
Welcome to the Bush Intercontinental Airport/Houston (IAH) aviation article, the airport located in Harris County, Texas.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles, frequencies-lists, etc. that you develop for scanning related topics for this airport.
Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is located in the Harris County, Texas and within the city limits of Houston.
Police services are provided by the Houston Police Department. Fire/Rescue/EMS services are provided by the Houston Fire Department.
Air Traffic Control
United Airlines Ramp Control controls ramps for terminals A, B, C, D and E.
Approach, departure and Class B airspace services are provided by Houston Terminal Radar Approach Control (TRACON).
|Frequency||Input||License||Type||Tone Out||Tone In||Alpha Tag||Description||Mode||Tag|
|461.9125||RM||127.3 PL||? close call hit and voice at IAH|
|464.6000||RM||136.5 PL||Parking Shuttle|
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines ("Candler") doing business as Delta Connection.
- Atlas Air doing business as Sonair.
- Chautauqua Airlines doing business as Continental Express, Delta Connection and United Express.
- Colgan Air doing business as Continental Connection.
- Comair doing business as Delta Connection.
- ExpressJet Airlines ("JetLink") doing business as Continental Express.
- PSA Airlines doing business as US Airways Express.