From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the ARTCC disambiguation article. This article will link all entities in the database with ARTCC as a location. Please select the appropriate link from the list below
- AIR ROUTE TRAFFIC CONTROL CENTER (ARTCC) - "Air Route Traffic Control Center. A facility established to provide air traffic control service to aircraft operating on IFR flight plans within controlled airspace and principally during the en route phase of flight. When equipment capabilities and controller workload permit, certain advisory/assistance services may be provided to VFR aircraft. There are 20 ARTCCs in the continental U.S." -- FAA Acronyms
- Sometimes the formal abbreviation ARTCC is shortened to ATCC or ATC for compactness in speech or writing.
- If you find more up to date information, please consider posting it on the correct ARTCC center's Wiki page, and submitting it to the database team.
Related Wiki Articles
- AH7E aviation page
- FAA Aeronautical Information Services - View and download maps of ARTCC Boundary, Class Airspace, etc.
- FAA Graphic TFR website
- LiveATC.net Class D/ARTCC Centers