Illinois Civil Aviation
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Illinois Civil Aviation" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles that contain information relating to Civil Aviation in Illinois as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- To find articles with Illinois civil aviation frequencies, please navigate to Category:Illinois Civil Aviation Frequencies.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Illinois Civil Aviation]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Illinois Civil Aviation"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Chicago (ZAU) Air Route Traffic Control Center
- Chicago Midway Airport -- Department of Aviation - UHF-T
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) Cook County (IL)
- Chicago O'Hare Airport Public Safety
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) Cook County (IL)
- Civil Air Patrol
- Coles County Memorial Airport (MTO) Coles County (IL)