California Civil Aviation
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:California Civil Aviation" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles that contain information relating to Civil Aviation in California as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- To find articles with California civil aviation frequencies, please navigate to Category:California Civil Aviation Frequencies.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:California Civil Aviation]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "California Civil Aviation"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Sacramento County (CA) Airport System FD
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF) Sacramento County (CA) FD
- San Bernardino County (CA) Zone 1
- San Bernardino County (CA) Zone 4
- San Diego County (CA) San Diego FD
- San Francisco County (CA)
- Seattle (ZSE) Air Route Traffic Control Center
- Stanislaus County (CA)