From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Kansas NXDN" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- "Category:Kansas", and
- "Category:United States NXDN".
- Lists all the articles that contain information relating to new or unknown NXDN-type systems in Kansas, (including such data as unknown talkgroups or users, that are not yet ready for submission to the database), as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- When appropriate, confirmed-information should be submitted to the Frequency Database Team. After being added to the the Frequency Database, that information should be removed from the Wiki article(s).
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has only the following subcategory.