From The RadioReference Wiki
|Public Trunked Radio System|
|Type||Motorola Type II|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Texas → Denton County → Denton City TRS
Welcome to the Denton City collaboration article, a Public Trunked Radio System located in Denton County, Texas, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
UNT Police Talkgroups
- All UNT Police operations are carried out on this system. Officers carry a Motorola APX series radio with their choice of hand mic or earpiece, some even opting for a hand mic with earpiece.
UNT Police Codes
- 10-2: Signal Loud and clear
- 10-4: Message Received; OK
- 10-6: Busy
- 10-8: Clear from call; back in service
- 10-9: Repeat
- 10-12: Secure radio for information
- 10-20: Location
- 10-22: Disregard
- 10-23: Arrived on scene
- 10-27: Driver's License
- 10-28: Vehicle License Plate
- 10-29: Check for Warrants
- 10-33: Emergency
- 10-41: In Service (For shift)
- 10-42: Out of Service (For shift)
- 10-50: Vehicle accident
- 10-55: Intoxicated driver
- 10-59: Escort
- 10-60: In the area
- 10-76: Enroute
- 10-95: Subject in custody and enroute to the jail
- 10-99: Subject wanted
- 28-License Plate
- 27-Drivers license info from name/DOB
- 29-Check for warrants
- 43-Description (Vehicle/Suspect)
Most of the time a 27 & 29 will be run at the together. this will be transmitted as a 27-29
UNT Campus Services
- The UNT E-ride service can be heard on D Tac 2 dispatching ADA acessible vehicles to students on campus. It is unknown if ADA E-ride vehicles are university employees or UNT Police. Parking enforcement and non-police traffic control can sometimes be seen with Motorola XTS 2500 Model II radios, how often these are used is unknown.
- UNT Police use C Tac 1 for football games. At 3:00PM game day, a dispatcher will exclusively monitor TAC-1 and will handle all PD communications for Apogee Stadium. Any subjects that are run through NCIC will have their information transmitted on B Info to the NCIC dispatcher.