Forrest County Public Safety
From The RadioReference Wiki
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||Forrest County Public Safety|
|Owner||The Emergency Management District|
|Type||Motorola Type II SmartZone|
|Connect Tone||128.57 & 105.88|
|P25 NAC||326 & 320|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
NOTE: This system has been marked as deprecated in the RRDB.
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Mississippi → Forrest, Lamar Counties → Forrest County Public Safety TRS
Welcome to the Forrest County Public Safety collaboration article, a Deprecated Multi-County Public Trunked Radio System located in Forrest, Lamar Counties, Mississippi, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Camp Shelby Fire Department has access to Forrest County VFD Talk Groups
- Some Perry County Sheriff Units have access to Forrest County Sheriff Talk Groups.
- Lamar County Sheriff Units have access to Hattiesburg Police Talk Groups.
- Hattiesburg City Services Talkgroups only broadcast on the West Hattiesburg Site (Site 001)
- Forrest General Hospital and USM Talkgroups (with the exception of USM Police) are only broadcast on the Hattiesburg Site. (Site 003)
- Pine Grove is part of Forrest General Hospital and uses their support services. IE : Police, Maintenance, etc.
- 2013 - The County Emergency Management District, which maintains the system infrastructure, is making plans to convert two sites to full P-25 and integrating them into MSWIN.
- Forrest County
- Emergency Management
- Sheriffs Office
- General Hospital
- Public Works
- County Fire
- County EMS
- Camp Shelby Military Police and Post Security
- Hattiesburg Police and Fire Departments
- Petal Police and Fire Departments
- University of Southern Mississippi Campus Police and Physical Plant
|Covington County||Jones County|
|Lamar County||Perry County|
|Pearl River County||Stone County|
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (MS)