Hamilton County-Cincinnati Public Safety
From The RadioReference Wiki
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||Hamilton County-Cincinnati Public Safety|
|Type||Project 25 Phase I|
|WPFS987, WQAF265, WQAF267|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
NOTE: This system has been marked as deprecated in the RRDB.
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Ohio, Kentucky → Hamilton County-Cincinnati Public Safety TRS
Welcome to the Hamilton County-Cincinnati Public Safety collaboration article, a Deprecated Multi-State Public Trunked Radio System located in Ohio, Kentucky, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
Radio sites are located at:
- Indian Hill (Indian Hill)
- Broadwell (Anderson Twp)
- Deerfield Rd. (Blue Ash)
- Mt. Washington (Cincinnati)
- French Park (Amberley Village)
- County Engineers (Cincinnati)
- Comm Center
- Mt. Airy (Cincinnati)
- Calhoun Hall (Cincinnati)
- Thompson Rd. (Colerain Twp)
- Miami/Whitewater Forest
- Rittenhouse Rd. (Miami Twp)
- Miami Heights
- Mount Saint Joseph College (Delhi)
- Eden Park (Cincinnati)
Fire paging is done on:
- 460.3000 FIRE WEST
- 460.5000 FIRE EAST
Site 002 - Cincinnati Simulcast 851.1875 851.215a 851.4625a 851.5625 851.5875 851.6875 851.8375 852.0875 852.1125 852.3125 852.3375 852.6125 852.6625 853.6375 853.7875
See the Hamilton County page for conventional 800 MHz channels.
Cincinnati PD Zones and Channels in use on the system:
-  The cells highlighted in orange indicate a talkgroup which is encrypted.
-  The talkgroups in Zone N are most likely all encrypted.
-  Channel 11-A (SORTA) is a talkgroup on the Sorta system.