Hillsborough County (NH)
From The RadioReference Wiki
- 1 Hillsborough County Map
- 2 Hillsborough County (NH) Fire/E.M.S.
- 3 Hillsborough County (NH) Fire Box Freq.'s
- 4 Nashua NH Police Codes
- 5 Goffstown Fire/EMS Pager Tones
- 6 MACC Base / Hillsb'ro Cty Sheriff Town Unit Numbers
- 7 Hillsborough County ORIs
- 8 Mailing Lists/Forums
- 9 Online Scanners
Hillsborough County Map
Hillsborough County (NH) Fire/E.M.S.
- American Medical Response (WPMG678/WPMX533) -
- Manchester Sta. - 35 Pine St. between Silver St. & Hayward St.
- Nashua Sta. - 380 W. Hollis St. between Simon St. & Dead End
- Amherst Fire/Rescue -
- Antrim V.F.D. -
- Bedford F.D. - 55 Constitution Dr. off of State Route 101 (WQFT441)
- Bennington V.F.D. - 8 School St. (aka State Route 31) @ Cross St. (KDL959)
- Brookline V.F.D. (WPPV826) - 4 Bond St. between Meetinghouse Hill Rd. & State Route 13
- Brookline Amb. Service - 3 Post Office Dr. between State Route 13 & Dead End
- CarePlus Amb. Service -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 4 Center St. between Coventry Ct.,Merrimack
- Sta. #2 - 915 Holt Ave. (Suite #2) @ William Loeb Dr.,Manchester
- Deering Fire/Rescue -
- Donovan Sta. - 890 Deering Center Rd. (aka State Route 149) between Reservoir Rd. & Becca Ln.
- McCallister Sta. - 2173 Second New Hampshire Trpk. N. between Holton Crossing Rd. & Hawthorne-Feather Airpark,Hillsboro
- Murdough Sta. - 120 Old County Rd. across from Bowen School Rd.
- Francestown V.F.D. - 242-250 Second New Hampshire Trpk. S. between New Boston Rd. (aka State Route 136) & Potash Rd. (KCO366)
- Goffstown F.D. -
- Greenfield V.F.D. - 814 Forest Rd. (aka State Route 136) between Sawmill Rd. (aka State Route 31) & Boston & Maine RR Tracks (WQGZ952)
- Greenville V.F.D. - 7 River St. (aka State Route 123) between Columbian Ave. & Adams St. (WPZB382)
- Hancock V.F.D. - 40 Bennington Rd. (aka State Route 137) between Evergreen Hill Rd. & Longview Rd. (KCQ232)
- Hillsboro F.D. - 13-15 Central St. between W. Main St. (aka State Route 149) & Myrtle St. (KUZ970)
- Hollis F.D. -
- Current Sta. - 10 Glenice Dr. between Ash St. (aka State Route 130) & Dead End (KDC288)
- Former Sta. -
- 7 Monument Sq. @ Depot Rd. (Now the Town Hall)
- 26 Monument Sq. @ Main St. (aka State Route 122) (Bays face Main St. (aka State Route 122))
- Hudson F.D. -
- Litchfield F.D. (WQIS936) - 255-257 Charles Bancroft Hwy. (aka State Route 3A) between Old Stage Rd. & Anna Ln.
- Lyndeborough V.F.D. - 129 Forest Rd. (aka State Route 31) between Citizens Hall Rd. & Glass Factory Rd. (WQCL449)
- Manchester-Boston Reg. Airport F.D. - 402 Kelly Ave. between Bouchard St. & Dead End,Manchester (The Sta. sits at the Dead End & at the following coordinates: 42.937496/-71.433441)
- Manchester F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 100 Merrimack St. @ Pine St.
- Sta. #2 -
- Current Sta. - 525-527 S. Main St. @ McDuffie St.
- Former Sta. - 76 (N.) Main St. between Conant St. & Douglas St.
- Sta. #3 - 2033 S. Willow St. (aka State Route 28) @ Perimeter Rd.
- Sta. #4 - 141 Hackett Hill Rd. between Evergreen Way & Poore Rd.
- Sta. #5 - 44 Webster St. (aka US-3) @ Chestnut St.
- Sta. #6 - 134 Amory St. @ Pellerin Ln.
- Sta. #7 - 679 Somerville St. @ Hall St. (The Former Bays face Somerville St., while the Current Bays face Hall St.)
- Sta. #8 - 280 E. Industrial Park Dr. between Island Pond Rd. & Pepsi Rd.
- Sta. #9 - 575 Calef Rd. between Titus Ave. & Garfield St.
- Sta. #10 - 630 Mammoth Rd. (aka State Route 28A) between Bridge St. & Tarrytown Rd.
- Fleet Maint. - 480 Hayward St. @ Lincoln St.
- Mason Vol. Fire/E.M.S. Dept. - 101 Depot Rd. between Valley Rd. (aka State Route 123) & Townsend Rd. (KNCP221)
- Merrimack F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 432 Daniel Webster Hwy. (aka US-3) between Woodbury St. & Railroad Ave. (KSR881)
- Sta. #2 - 196 Naticook Rd. across from Peter Rd. (KSR881)
- Sta. #3 - 643 Daniel Webster Hwy. (aka US-3) between Kimberly Dr. & Hilton Dr. (KSR881)
- Sta. #4 - 8 Baboosic Lake Rd. @ McElwain St. (Access is off of McElwain St.)
- Former Sta. -
- 16 Craftsman Ln. between Amherst Town Line & Connector Three Rd. (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 42.804900/-71.556781)
- 31 Elm St. between Front St. & Dead End (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 42.878866/-71.477905)
- Milford F.D. (WQPX401) - 39 School St. @ Bridge St. (WQBD242)
- Milford Amb. (KNHB592/KNHV346) -
- Current Sta. - 66 Elm St. (aka State Route 101A) @ Columbus Ave. (WPWW414)
- Former Sta. - 1 Union Sq. @ Middle St. (The Bays faced Middle St. at the rear of the bldg.)
- Mont Vernon V.F.D. - 1 S. Main St. (aka State Route 13) @ Pinkham Ave. & across from Conant Ave.
- Nashua F.D. -
- Hillsborough County (NH) Nashua City FD Zones
- Sta. #1 -
- Current Sta. - 15 Amherst St. (aka State Route 101A) @ Merrimack St. (KCA694)
- Former Sta. - 14 Court St. @ Church St. (The Bays face Church St.)
- Sta. #2 -
- Current Sta. - 177 Lake St. across from Linwood St. (Training is also located here)
- Former Sta. - 38 Lake St. @ Chestnut St. (Now Fire Alarm)
- Sta. #3 - 124 Spit Brook Rd. across from Oak Hill Ln. (KCA694)
- Sta. #4 (HQ) -
- Current Sta. - 70 E. Hollis St. (aka State Route 111) between Marshall St. & Hudson St. (The Bays also face Commercial St.)
- Former Sta. -
- Fire Hall - 36 Arlington St. @ Bowers St.
- Fire Sta. - 38 Arlington St. between Bowers St. & Williams St.
- Sta. #5 - 101 Pine Hill Rd. across from Wilton St.
- Sta. #6 - 2 Conant Rd. @ Main Dunstable Rd. (aka State Route 111A) (The Maint. Div. is also here)
- New Boston V.F.D. (WPSG420) -
- Bunting Sta. (HQ) - 4 Meetinghouse Hill Rd. @ Mill St.
- Hilltop Sta. - 317 Chestnut Hill Rd. (Bldg. #103) between Cedar Dr. & Fellows Farm Rd.,U.S. Air Force Base (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 42.947796/-71.621818)
- New Ipswich V.F.D. - 490 Turnpike Rd. (aka State Route 123/State Route 124) between King Rd. & Currier Rd.
- Pelham F.D. (WNQG635) -
- Current Sta. - 36 Village Green between Marsh Rd. (aka State Route 111A)
- Former Sta. - 4-8 Old Bridge St. (aka Marsh Rd./State Route 111A) @ Meetinghouse Way (The Former Sta. has been torn down but sat at the following coordinates: 42.733591/-71.323532)
- Peterborough Fire/Rescue - 16 Summer St. between Main St. & Shadow Ln. (KCF417)
- Rockingham Amb. Service -
- Manchester Sta. - 31 Auburn St. @ Willow St. (NOW CLOSED)
- Nashua Sta. - 380 W. Hollis St. between Simon St. & Dead End (WXY281) (NOW A.M.R.)
- Souhegan Valley Amb. Service (WPWW200) - 435 Turnpike Rd. (aka State Route 123/State Route 124) between Old Tenney Rd. & Currier Rd.,New Ipswich
- Temple V.F.D. - 423 State Route 45 between Cemetery Ln. & Mansfield Rd.
- Weare F.D. (WPMU823) -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 144 N. Stark Hwy. (aka State Route 114) between Center Rd. & Woodbury Rd.
- Sta. #2 - 797 S. Stark Hwy. (aka State Route 114) @ Ridgeview Rd.
- Sta. #3 - 883 Concord Stage Rd. (aka State Route 77) between Windsong Heights & Weaver Pl.
- Wilton V.F.D. - 102 Main St. between Park St. & Prince St.
- Wilton Amb. - 404 Forest Rd. (aka State Route 31) across from Waters Rd. (The Sta. cannot be seen from the road) (WQCL318)
- Washington V.F.D. -
- Center Sta. #1 (HQ) - 75 Lempster Mountain Rd. just north of Old Marlow Rd.,Washington (Sullivan Co.) (WZS934)
- East Washington Sta. #2 - 2560 E. Washington Rd. just east of Ayers Pond Rd.,Washington (Sullivan Co.)
Hillsborough County (NH) Fire Box Freq.'s
Nashua NH Police Codes
|4-1||Vehicle Accident (No Injury)||10-01||Fight/Disturbance|
|4-2||Stolen Vehicle||10-02||*In Pursuit*|
|4-4||Suspicious Vehicle||10-04||Message Received|
|4-5||Intoxicated Driver||10-05||Disabled Vehicle|
|4-6||Vehicle Accident-Hit and Run||10-06||Out of Service|
|4-100||Vehicle Accident (With Injury)||10-07||In Service|
|4-500||Vehicle Accident (Fatality)||10-08||Request Tow Truck|
|8-1||Fire Alarm||10-09||Repeat Message|
|8-2||Still Alarm||10-17||Meal Break|
|8-4||Arson Case||10-22||Meet other Unit|
|8-100||Explosion||100 Blue||Cardiac Arrest|
|8-200||Chemical Spill||100 Red||Injury|
|9-1||Domestic Incident||100 Green||Burglary/Hold-up in progress (No Siren)|
|9-2||Intoxicated Person||100 Orange||Alarm|
|9-3||Call Headquarters||100 White||Major Disturbance|
|9-3-1||Return to Headquarters||100 Black||AIDS Patient(Contagous Disease)|
|9-4||Theft/Larceny||200-1||Insane/Mentally Disturbed Person|
|9-4-1||Burglary||200-2||Violently Insane Person|
|9-4-2||Prowler||200-3||Request Assistance (With Mental Case)|
|9-4-3||Open Window||200-4||Drugged Person|
|9-5||Wanted Person||300-1||Indecent Exposer|
|9-6||Missing Person||300-2||Sexual Assault|
|9-7||Bank Escort||400-1||Request Strait Jacket|
|9-8||Disorderly Group||400-2||Requsst Special Transport (Handicap)|
|9-9||*ALL UNITS STAND-BY*||500-1||Untimely Death|
|9-10||Request Criminal Investagation Unit||500-2||Drowning|
|9-15||Request an Officer||1000-1||Homicide|
|*||*||1000-3||*Subject Armed and Dangorous*|
Nashua NH Police Response Codes
|1||Respond With Lights and Siren Code|
|2||Respond With Lights only Code|
|3||Respond With Traffic Codes for Both Cities|
Hudson NH Police Response Codes
|1||Respond With Traffic Codes|
|2||Respond With Lights only Code|
|3||Respond With Lights and Siren|
Goffstown Fire/EMS Pager Tones
|Station||Tone A||Tone B|
|EMS Amb 1||2361.0||1530.0|
|EMS Amb 2||2361.0||1985.0|
|Fire Stn 18||2361.0||2932.0|
|Fire Stn 19||2361.0||701.0|
|Fire Stn 17||2361.0||1232.0|
MACC Base / Hillsb'ro Cty Sheriff Town Unit Numbers
Mapping between unit numbers and towns. Commonly used by County Dispatch, MACC Base, and other localities (such as Amherst that dispatches itself).
Hillsborough County ORIs
These codes are the NCIC Originating Agency Identifier (AKA ORI) for most locations in Hillsborough County. For P25 (conventional) radios programmed by the State, the ORI is most often used as the first 3 digits of the Unit ID that's been programmed into the radio. Note: You need a radio (such as a Motorola radio) that's capable of displaying digital IDs on conventional systems to see these IDs. Unfortunately, there are presently no scanners that display Unit IDs for conventional units.
For example: When you see unit ID will be 640105, you know this is Merrimack NH, as the first 3 digital ("640", in the example) correspond to Merrimack's ORI and the last 3 digits ("105" in the example) is the individual unit number within Merrimack. You'll frequently see these IDs on many radios used on Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department dispatch.
|600||Hillsborough County Sheriff|
Dispatches police, fire and EMS for many Southern NH towns in Hillsborough and Cheshire Counties.