Hinds County (MS)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|Hinds County DB||MediaWiki||Quickref||PDF Card||Mississippi Forum|
Welcome to the Hinds County, Mississippi collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
- 1 General Information
- 2 Radio/Unit Designations
- 3 Amr New DMR And unit I.D's
- 4 Codes and Signals
- 5 Trunked Radio Systems
- 6 Live Audio Feeds
- 7 Mailing Lists
- 8 Wiki Articles
- 9 External Links
Hinds County Fire Departments
- Bench V.F.D. - 7460 Old Pt. Gibson Rd. @ Old Hwy. #3,Utica
- Bolton V.F.D. - 117 W. Madison St. (aka Old Hwy. #80) @ Shaver St. (aka Railroad St.)
- Brownsville V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 8057 Bolton-Brownsville Rd. between State Road 22 & Jimmy Williams Rd.,Bolton
- Sta. #2 - 4675 Farr Rd. across from Martin Rd.,Bolton
- Byram F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 200 Byram Pkwy. S. between Siwell Rd. & Terry Rd. (WQPH614)
- Sta. #2 - 2571 Davis Rd. between Gary Rd. & Davis Rd. Cove
- Clinton F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 1234 Clinton-Raymond Rd. @ S. Frontage Rd. (aka I-20 Frontage Rd.) (WQAF899)
- Sta. #2 - 910 Old Vicksburg Rd. between E. Northside Dr. & W. Lakeview Dr.
- Sta. #3 - 1659 W. Northside Dr. between Lovett Dr. & Manyfield Dr.
- Crossroads V.F.D. - 3660 Dry Grove Rd. @ Tank Rd.,Crystal Springs
- Jackson F.D. -
- Dist. #1 -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 555 S. West St. @ E. South St. (The Bays face E. South St.)
- Sta. #3 - 333 E. Fortification St. between N. Lamar St. & Crestview St.
- Sta. #5 - 1810 N. State St. (aka US-51) between Riverside Dr. & Euclid Ave.
- Sta. #6 - 109 Livingston Park Dr. @ W. Capitol St.
- Sta. #10 - 355 W. Woodrow Wilson Ave. between Gordon St. & Bailey Ave.
- Sta. #15 - 4943 Clinton Blvd. across from W. Hillsdale Dr.
- Sta. #28 - 611 University Blvd. @ John R. Lynch St. (The rear of the Sta. has an address of 719 Norfolk St.)
- Dist. #2 -
- Sta. #11 - 3680 Terry Rd. @ Fleming Rd.
- Sta. #12 - 2435 McFadden Rd. @ Joanne St.
- Sta. #14 - 3091 John R. Lynch St. @ Buchanan St.
- Sta. #22 - 590 Lakeshore Rd. @ Rainey Rd.
- Sta. #23 - 2640 Raymond Rd. between Forest Hill Rd. & Waywood Dr.
- Sta. #24 - 1240 Wiggins Rd. between Shaw Rd. & Williams St.
- Sta. #25 - 4048 Siwell Rd. @ McCluer St.
- Dist. #3 -
- Sta. #7 - 4265 N. State St. (aka US-51) between W. Northside Dr. & Robinhood Rd.
- Sta. #16 - 1400 Lakeland Dr. (aka State Road 25) @ Lakeland Ln.
- Sta. #17 - 1941 Canton Mart Rd. @ Wayneland Dr.
- Sta. #19 - 5810 Ridgewood Rd. between Adkins Blvd. & The Crossings at Ridgewood
- Sta. #20 - 4445 Medgar Evers Blvd. between Sunset Dr. & Peco Ln.
- Sta. #21 - 5381 Watkins Dr. @ Northgate Blvd.
- Sta. #26 - 2223 N. Flag Chapel Rd. between W. Northside Dr. & Lyndon B. Johnson Dr.
- Training Academy - 1240 S. Gallatin St. between Oakdale St. & W. Rankin St.
- Dist. #1 -
- Learned V.F.D. - 323 Front St. across from Oak St.
- MacLean V.F.D. - 1367 Ross Cir. between MacLean Rd. & Ross Rd.,Jackson
- Pocahontas V.F.D. - 1140 FOA Rd. (Friends of Alcoholics) between US-49 (aka Medgar Evers Blvd.) & Dead End,Jackson
- Raymond V.F.D. - 109 (W.) Court St. between N. Oak St. & Clinton Rd.
- Terry V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 129 Railroad Ave. between W. Cunningham Ave. & E. Claiborne St.
- Sta. #2 - 2001 Tank Rd. between Frontage Rd. & Green Gable Dr.
- Utica V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 105 Depot St. between E. Main St. & Carmichael St.
- Sta. #2 - 112 School St. between W. Main St. & Carmichael St.
- West Hinds V.F.D. - 203 Main St. @ Vicksburg St. (aka State Road 467/US-80),Edwards (The Sta. technically sits at the corner of Magnolia St. & Vicksburg St.)
Jackson Police Unit Designations
- The operations are divided by shift, and by precinct.
- Example: 1 Bravo 4, would be Precinct 1, 2nd shift (Bravo), beat number 4.
- Alpha = 7am-3pm shift
- Bravo = 3pm-11pm shift
- Charlie = 11pm-7am shift
- The 20-30 units (ex:1 Bravo 21) are roaming in that precinct.
- Basic patrol officer numbers are from 1 to 60.
- Supervisors and ranking officers are numbers 90 and above.
- Motorcyles are designated as Mike units.
- Special operations Vice/Narcotics are Victor units.
- Helicopter is "Metro One" which covers Hinds, Rankin and Madison Counties.
- "Metro One" is privately owned and is contracted to whomever wants it.
Amr New DMR And unit I.D's
- 151.430 Color code 1 tg 200 clot 1
- unit id's as of 07-25-2018
- DISPATCH 01000001
- Jackson units
- med 312 00037743
- med 317 00015199
- med 318 00015717
- med 319 00015062
- med 321 00015176
- med 322 00015222
- med 323 00000174
- Clinton Raymond
- med 440 00063484
- Terry Byram
- med 504 00031904
More will be updated as the information is traced!
Codes and Signals
Trunked Radio Systems
Public Safety / Services
Business / Utility / Private
Live Audio Feeds
- Hinds County Businesses
- Hawkins Field Airport (HKS)
- Jackson-Evers International Airport (JAN)
- Mississippi State Agencies
|Yazoo County||Madison County|
|Warren County||Rankin County|
|Claiborne County||Copiah County||Simpson County|