Hotter N Hell Hundred
From The RadioReference Wiki
The Hotter'N Hell Hundred (commonly referred to as HHH or HH100) is an annual bicycle race/ride/event held in Wichita Falls, Texas each year in late August. It attracts more than 10,000 cyclists from across the country and around the world. There are several types of rides and races with routes of various lengths which occur in Wichita County and Clay County.
- The following were used in 2019 and the past several years.
- Wichita County Amateur Radio Repeaters
|146.9400||146.3400||W5US||RM||CSQ (192.8 PL input)||HHH Route Net||FM|
|147.1400||147.7400||N5WF||RM||192.8 PL||HHH Rest Stop Net||FM|
|444.0000||449.0000||N5WF||RM||192.8 PL||HHH Medical Net||FM|
|444.8000||449.8000||W5GPO||RM||192.8 PL||HHH Supply Net||FM|
- Other amateur radio repeaters listed on the Wichita County Amateur Radio and Clay County Amateur Radio database pages may be used as needed or for backup.
- Temporary Event Repeaters
|454.6000||459.6000||RM||632 DPL||Ch 1 HHH Sag Wagon Net||FMN|
|454.4250||459.4250||RM||632 DPL||Ch 2 (not used since 2017)||FMN|
- These appear to be licensed to either Mobile Phone of Texas (Wichita Falls) KKO341, KNKI320, or James Hopper (Megahertz Technology, Dallas - Part 22 paging market licenses) WPVE442, WPVE445.
- No activity is heard on these the rest of the year.
- Wichita County OEM
|460.5000||465.5000||WPNR313||RM||192.8 PL||HHH Dirt Net (Friday), HHH Medical Transport Net (Saturday)||FMN|
Regional public safety interoprability. Patched to talkgroup 11091 NORTEX on Wichita Falls P25 trunked system.
|155.3175||153.8375||WQHT434||RM||632 DPL||NORTEX Rgn 1 - HHH Command Post||FMN|
- 10786 Fire Training 1, 10791 Fire Dispatch patched together
- 11091 NORTEX, 11047 Public Safety 1 patched together
- 11045 Police Special Events 3 (enc)
- 11061 Police/Fire (enc)
- 11067 Interop
- 3235 Security Forces Tac 3 (enc)
- Other frequencies can have event related traffic. See the following pages.