Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government (P25)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government (P25)|
|Owner||Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government / Division of Fire / Dept Of Emergency Management|
|Counties||Fayette, Jessamine, Madison|
|Type||Project 25 Phase I|
|WQRM468 WQXK712 WQSB803|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Kentucky → Fayette, Jessamine, Madison Counties → Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government (P25) TRS
Welcome to the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government (P25) collaboration article, a Multi-County Public Trunked Radio System located in Fayette, Jessamine, Madison Counties, Kentucky, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government (P25) Status Updates
- Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government Radio ID's
The Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government 800MHz P25 Radio System is a 6 Site Simulcast multi-vendor trunked system built by Cassidian Communications. The system currently supports all LFUCG Departments and some select sub-departments of the city, as well as FFayette County Public Schools Police Department. The system currently uses Tait Communications and L3 Harris Mobiles, Portables, and Control Station Radios. The Div. of E-911 uses Avtec Scout Consoles. Almost all operations on the system are encrypted however Public Works and select channels are not encrypted for Interop purposes such as LPD_EVENT-D and the CALL_E911 channel.
- Lexington-Fayette County Divison of Emergency Management
- Lexington-Fayette County Divison of Police
- Lexington-Fayette County Divison of Fire & Emergency Services
- Lexington-Fayette County Divison of Community Corrections
- Lexington-Fayette County Divison of Enhanced 911 (E-911)
- Lexington-Fayette County Department of Streets, Roads, and Forestry.
- Fayette County Public Schools Police Department
- Lexington-Fayette County Airport Board/Bluegrass Airport Public Safety
Interoperability & Mutual Aid
Due to the vast differences in the Greater Lexington Metro Area with Public Safety Radio Systems Interoperability Agreements and Memorandums of Understanding have been developed with Local, State, and Federal Agencies for operations on the LFUCG 800MHz P25 Radio System. The following agencies have access and operate on the system for Interoperability Purposes.
- Madison County Emergency Medical Services
- Georgetown-Scott County Emergency Medical Services
- Lexington Probation and Parole (LPP)
- Lexington-Fayette Animal Care & Control (LFACC)
- Lexington-Fayette County Airport Board
- Transylvania University Department of Public Safety (TUDPS)
- Kentucky Department Of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)
- Bureau of Alchohol, Tabacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) East District of Kentucky Office
Note: All Law Enforcement/Federal Users have AES Keyloaded Radio's and can monitor all LE operations on the LFUCG 800MHz P25 Radio System. If any of these LE/Federal Users key on encryption strapped channels scanners and outside system monitors will not hear them. EMS Services out of counties have access to HEAR/MED Report Channels on the system and use them when transporting from out of county to Lexington Area Hospitals.
Return to DB page: Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government (P25)