Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) Hennepin County (MN)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|City:||Minneapolis - St. Paul|
|Aviation FAQ||Aviation Glossary|
Minnesota → Hennepin County → Airports → Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
Welcome to the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) aviation article, the airport located in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles, frequencies-lists, etc. that you develop for scanning related topics for this airport.
- Military Agencies
- There is a Mix of Analog and Digital VHF in use as well and Minnesota National Guard using Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (ARMER) for some operations.
- Transportation Security Administration uses the standard VHF band plan as well as the VHF iCom Portables. They also have an EOC talk group on Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (ARMER) with intermittent use.
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Police and Fire use Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (ARMER) as does Allina EMS.
MSP FD Stations
- Sta. #1 - 6920 34th Ave. S. @ Post Rd.,Minneapolis (The Sta. sits Northwest of the intersection at the following coordinates:44.877988/-93.224208)
- Sta. #2 - 34th Ave. S. @ 63rd St. E.,Minneapolis (The Sta. sits Southeast of the intersection at the following coordinates:44.888517/-93.221156)
MSP PD Stations
Facilities and Maintenance
- All operations are on Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (ARMER)