From The RadioReference Wiki
|Public Trunked Radio System|
|Owners||Tacoma City, Puyallup City|
|Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|WPWM742, WQRP609, WQFA781|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Washington → Pierce County → PSRS Tacoma/Puyallup TRS
Welcome to the PSRS Tacoma/Puyallup collaboration article, a Public Trunked Radio System located in Pierce County, Washington, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
Subscriber Mobile / Portable Banks/Zones
- Alpha = Tacoma Fire's 800 (Tacoma/Puyallup)
- Bravo = FireComm's 800 (Tacoma/Puyallup)
- Charlie = FireComm's 700 (Pierce County/Pierce Transit)
- Delta = Current Legacy VHF System
- Echo = Buckley Fire and Enumclaw Fire (For Mutual Aid)
- Juliette = Interop Channels 700 (Pierce County-Pierce Transit)
- India = Interop Channels (Tacoma/Puyallup)
CPFR will go to Bravo bank in May 2015
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (WA)