St. Louis Area Trunked Emergency Radio (SLATER)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||St. Louis Area Trunked Emergency Radio (SLATER)|
|Owners||St. Louis County Emergency Communications System Commission, Jefferson County 9-1-1 Dispatch, St. Charles County Government|
|Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|WQTI897, WQTI498, WQTQ895, WQTK503, WQTG905, WQTG937, WQTW345, WQYC455|
WQTL513, WQMB525, WQMJ961, WQPR299, WQPR304, WQPT658, WQPT659, WQPT660, WQUT995
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Illinois. Missouri → St. Louis Area Trunked Emergency Radio (SLATER) TRS
Welcome to the St. Louis Area Trunked Emergency Radio (SLATER) collaboration article, a Multi-State Public Trunked Radio System located in Illinois. Missouri, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
Phase II Usage
- At this time, all talkgroups are Phase 1
Phase II Capable Sites
- Some sites are currently reporting that they are Phase II capable.
Related Wiki Pages
- St. Louis Area Trunked Emergency Radio (SLATER) Radio IDs
- St. Louis Area Trunked Emergency Radio (SLATER) Unknown Talkgroups and Radio IDs