Thunder of Niagara
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station aviation article, the air reserve station located in Niagara County, New York.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles, frequencies-lists, etc. that you develop for scanning related topics for this air reserve station.
- Thunder of Niagara occurs at Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station which shares runways with Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG).
- See the March 2017 issue of the Spectrum Monitor magazine
- Also be sure to check frequencies for the Cleveland ARTCC to track incoming/outgoing flights
- Also check the Misty MOA for aircraft waiting to go to the show, and the Niagara Falls Airport frequencies for additional coordination
- 118.500 Air Boss Victor Niagara Falls Airport Tower
- 119.250 Niagara Falls Airport Clearance
- 120.800 Niagara Falls ATIS
- 121.700 Niagara Falls Airport Ground
- 139.800 Thunderbirds Victor (had interference, switched to 143.700 which was worse, and switched back)
- 235.250 Thunderbirds Uniform
- 251.100 Niagara Falls Airport Clearance
- 251.250 'Jeep' air-air
- 317.600 Buffalo approach/departure
- 349.000 Air Boss Uniform
- 413.275 Thunderbirds FM