Hotter N Hell Hundred
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 08:47, 18 August 2019 by Nd5y (updated)
The Hotter'N Hell Hundred (commonly referred to as HHH or HH100) is an annual bicycle race/ride/event held in Wichita Falls, Texas each year in late August. It attracts more than 10,000 cyclists from across the country and around the world. There are several ride and race routes of various lengths which are located in Wichita County and Clay County.
- The following were used in 2013 - 2016. It is assumed they will probably be used in the future.
- Wichita County Amateur Radio Repeaters
|146.9400||146.3400||W5US||RM||CSQ (192.8 PL input)||HHH Route Net||FM|
|147.1400||147.7400||N5WF||RM||192.8 PL||HHH Rest Stop Net||FM|
|444.0000||449.0000||N5WF||RM||192.8 PL||HHH Medical Net||FM|
|444.8000||449.8000||W5GPO||RM||192.8 PL||HHH Supply Net||FM|
- Other amateur radio repeaters listed on the Wichita County Amateur Radio and Clay County Amateur Radio database pages may be used as needed or for backup.
- Temporary Event Repeaters
|454.6000||459.6000||RM||632 DPL||Ch 1 HHH Sag Wagons||FMN|
|454.4250||459.4250||RM||632 DPL||Ch 2 (not used since 2017)||FMN|
- These appear to be licensed to either Mobile Phone of Texas (Wichita Falls) KKO341, KNKI320, or James Hopper (Megahertz Technology, Dallas - Part 22 paging market licenses) WPVE442, WPVE445.
- No activity is heard on these the rest of the year.
- Wichita County OEM
|460.5000||465.5000||WPNR313||RM||192.8 PL||HHH Dirt Net||FMN|
Regional public safety interoprability
|155.3175||153.8375||WQHT434||RM||632 DPL||Rgn 1 Wichita Co. (patched to WF P25 TRS)||FMN|
- 10810 (FD unknown), 11047 (PD unknown) and 11091 (Public Safety 4?) patched together and patched to Nortex Regional Repeater System
- 10813 (Fireground 3) patched to VCALL10
- 11054 (PD unknown)
- 11061 (PD unknown)
- 11062 (PD unknown)
- put talkgroups here
- Other frequencies can have event related traffic. See the following pages.