Alabama Interoperable Radio System (AIRS)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||Alabama Interoperable Radio System (AIRS)|
|Owners||Alabama State, Baldwin County Commission, Birmingham 911 District, Etowah County, Gadsden City, Huntsville City, Madison County, Mardhall County, Morgan County, Northport City, Opelika City, Ozark City, Phenix City, Poarch Band of Creek Indians, University of Alabama|
|Counties||Statewide / all|
|Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|WPGX740, WPHI451, WPHR813, WPLU566, WPME714, WPTZ783, WPXQ848, WPZE311, WQDX703, WQEA532, WQEA798, WQER591, WQFY729, WQKV261, WQKW889, WQML593, WQMY383, WQOS365, WQPL410, WQPQ914, WQSE657, WQTS955, WQVB953, WQVC579, WQVL921, WQWB435, WQWN743, WQXW937, WQXY503, WQXZ355, WQYX986, WRCH651, WRCH652, WRCU465, WREK685, WRKX345|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Alabama → statewide/all Counties → Alabama Interoperable Radio System (AIRS) TRS
Welcome to the Alabama Interoperable Radio System (AIRS) collaboration article, a Statewide Public Trunked Radio System located in all Counties, Alabama, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
Related Wiki Pages
- Alabama Interoperable Radio System (AIRS) Unknown Talkgroups
- Alabama Interoperable Radio System (AIRS): Jefferson County Radio IDs
- Listening to AIRS in Baldwin County
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (AL)