Statewide Public Safety Systems
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Statewide Public Safety Systems" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles relating to Trunked Radio Systems (in the U.S.) that are used statewide for public safety purposes, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Trunked Radio Systems that are used statewide for public safety purposes should be categorized as "Statewide Public Safety Systems".
- Radio Systems that are not trunked, but that are used statewide for public safety purposes should be categorized using the appropriate State-based category and/or State-based "Frequencies" category.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Statewide Public Safety Systems]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
Pages in category "Statewide Public Safety Systems"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Maine State Communications Network (MSCommNet)
- Maryland Statewide Trunking Interoperability
- Massachusetts State Police
- Michigan's Public Safety Communications System (MPSCS)
- Mississippi Wireless Information Network (MSWIN)
- Missouri Statewide Wireless Interoperable Network (MOSWIN)
- Montana Statewide Interoperable Public Safety Radio System