North Carolina VIPER (Type II)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||North Carolina VIPER (Type II)|
|Counties||Statewide / all|
|Type||Motorola Type II|
|ID||6038, C123, C508, C92D|
|Connect Tone||90.0, 138.46, 83.72, 97.3|
|TRS not listed in database|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
NOTE: This system has been marked as deprecated in the RRDB.
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → North Carolina → statewide/all Counties → North Carolina VIPER (Type II) TRS
Welcome to the North Carolina VIPER (Type II) collaboration article, a Deprecated Statewide Public Trunked Radio System located in all Counties, North Carolina, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- This TRS is Type II. The current TRS is North Carolina VIPER (P25).
- The database no longer contains a page related to this Type II TRS. This page is marked deprecated accordingly.
Related Wiki Articles
- North Carolina VIPER General Information
- North Carolina VIPER Counties Verified
- North Carolina VIPER (Type II) 3600 Radio ID's
- North Carolina VIPER (Type II) Radio IDs
- North Carolina VIPER (Type II) TalkGroup ID Ranges
- Wake County (NC) EMS 800Mhz Viper System Procedures
Presentation Files (PDF)
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (NC)