First Responders Interoperable Radio System Team (FIRST)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||First Responders Interoperable Radio System Team (FIRST)|
|Counties||Statewide / all|
|Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|NAC||4A1 / 4A2|
|WPTZ805, WQOV744, WQQI649, WQQI659, WQQJ421, WQQJ423, WQQJ424, WQSH801, WQSH803, WQSH805, WQSI394, WQXQ443, WQYD945, WQZA324, WQZA333, WQZA334|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Maryland → statewide/all Counties → First Responders Interoperable Radio System Team (FIRST) TRS
Welcome to the First Responders Interoperable Radio System Team (FIRST) collaboration article, a Statewide Public Trunked Radio System located in all Counties, Maryland, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
Related Wiki Pages
- FiRST Site Information and Conventional Frequencies
- FiRST Radio IDs
- FiRST Unknown Talkgroups
- Statewide Trunking Interoperability
- Maryland State Police and the FiRST Migration
- State Links and PDF Documents
- Public Safety Communications System (Statewide) PDF document
- Other Database Listings
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (MD)