Bay County Public Services (P25)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|System Name||Bay County Public Safety (P25)|
|System Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|Wide Area Communications Network||924B5|
|Network Access Code||00A|
|TRBO Color Code|
|Bay County Public Safety (P25) System DB Entry|
|Bay County Public Safety (P25) FCC Info|
|Florida Discussion Forum|
Welcome to the Bay County Public Safety (P25) collaboration article, a Trunked Radio System located in Bay County, Florida.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
- Bay County's Radio System is Simulcast from the following locations, and are linked by microwave
- Master Microwave Site: Bay County Traffic Signals Office
- Callaway: 30°10'06.5"N 85°31'27.5"W
- West End: Bay County Station 4
- State Route 20: Blue Springs Road at SR20
- Steelfield Landfill: North of landfill
- West Panama City Beach: Off of Power Line Road at State Route 79
- Central Panama City Beach: Florida Power Offices on Hutchinson Blvd
- East Panama City Beach: Pete Edwards Field
- Mexico Beach: Behind Mexico Beach City Hall.
- Southport: Across from Bay County EOC
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (FL)