Louisiana Marine or Maritime
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Louisiana Marine or Maritime" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles for Category:Louisiana that contain Marine or Maritime information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
This category is for articles related to:
- agencies or organizations that have riverine, marine, or maritime responsibilities on "large" bodies of water. This includes:
- "Ocean-going" emergency services (like large fire-boats);
- Businesses like marinas and ports, etc.
This is NOT intended for articles related to:
- the local "small" emergency-services dive-team that responds to incidents at local lakes, ponds, swimming pools, etc.
- the local "bait-and-tackle" supply store.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Louisiana Marine or Maritime]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Louisiana Marine or Maritime"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.