From The RadioReference Wiki
DSDPlus is a Win32 application capable of reliably decoding multiple types of digital audio formats commonly found on VHF, UHF and 800 MHz, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- P25 Phase 1
- ProVoice EDACS Digital voice
- X2-TDMA - Motorola public safety TDMA system with P25 style signaling (mostly based on DMR)
- DMR/MOTOTRBO - Digital Mobile Radio standard
- NXDN - 9600 baud (12.5 kHz) NEXEDGE and 4800 baud (6.25 kHz) NEXEDGE/IDAS - both trunked and conventional
- D-STAR - no audio
DSD+ Features include:
- Ability to decode from live audio or from recorded .wav files. Audio file sources need to be 48kHz or 96kHz, 16-bit mono PCM .wav files.
- Ability to save audio output in both .WAV and .MP3 format.
- Ability to choose both your audio input and your audio output
- Ability to pass audio from two-slot systems to separate speakers simultaneously
- Advanced decoder options are available to allow you to fine tune DSDPlus for a particular site / system / transmitter that you are monitoring.
DSD+ Public Version 1.101 and Fastlane
The latest public release version of the popular digital decoder software is V 1.101. The developer(s) have an accelerated release called Fastlane in which additional features and capability have been added to the program. Fastlane is available for a nominal fee, instructions to join Fastlane follow :
From the DSDPlus.txt file:
DSD+ Fast Lane
Early access to features is being offered through the DSD+ Fast Lane program.
Fast Lane updates are expected to be released about once per month.
Some Fast Lane updates WILL have issues/bugs. That is the nature of alpha software.
Fully tested public releases will continue to be released, approximately every 6 months.
In light of the extra workload the Fast Lane program will create, the DSD+ team is asking Fast Laners for:
US$10 for one year of Fast Lane updates
US$25 for unlimited Fast Lane updates
Donations above these amounts are welcomed, but it's up to you. We're not looking to get rich here. Funds will be used for things like needed hardware upgrades.
Funds can be sent our Paypal account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please include a comment that specifies the email address that your Fast Lane updates should be sent to.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE A COMMENT, PAYPAL DOES NOT SEND US A NOTIFICATION. THIS *WILL* DELAY YOUR FIRST FAST LANE UPDATE.
The Public version of the software and updates to the software can be found at the DSDPlus website
The creator asks that any bugs be reported on the Voice Control Channel Decoding Software Forum
1.101pt New Features
Changes from DSD+ 1.074 to DSD+ 1.101
- DSD+: Fixed AMBE tone frame audio generation.
- FMA: Added Airspy-compatible FMP (FMPA.exe)
- DSD+: Significant reduction in CPU usage when monitoring busy control channels.
- Improvement will be most noticeable on low power processors.
- DSD+: Detection and decoding of Hytera Extended Pseudo Trunk (XPT) systems.
- DSD+: The DSD+ -i command line parameter can contain an IPV4 address;
- this lets DSD+ connect to a copy of FMP that is running on a different
- PC in your local network or on the Internet
- FP: FMP command line processing
- The FMP command line format has been modified and is now similar to
- the DSD+ command line. FMP rev 1.4t
- DSD+: Much faster groups/radios files loading/saving
- DSD+: Decoding of more DMR and TIII messages has been added
- And other updates, Read Changes.txt in zipfile when downloaded
- SDR Dongle Support such as the RTL-SDR
DSD+ Version 1.101pt
DSDPLUS 1.101pt1 was released 12/25/2015 and is available from DSDPlus; DSDPlus Website Link
This package includes lame.enc.dll file and does not require the cygwin file to operate.
Version 1.101pt Features
- Control Channel Decoding for NXDN and DMR systems.
- Decodes GPS signals
- Channel monitor window, displays trunking info/time-slot info
- Audio Input Monitor
|FORMAT||Voice||CC-Decode||Radio ID||Talkgroup||Access Code||Time-Slot||GPS Data|
NOTE: This application does not support any type of decryption.
NOTE: This program requires lame_enc.dll for operation. lame_enc.dll can be obtained from LAME Installation Instructions . Simply follow the instructions #1 through #4 under the Windows section. Once it is installed, search for lame_enc.dll on your filesystem, and once you find it you should copy that file to the same directory that you have put DSDPlus.exe into.
The forum for discussion of this package can be found here.
DSDPlus.exe Rev 1.023 Info
- DSDPlus from Scanner School
- DSDPlus Text Files - Information to fill out the Sites and Network files
- Digital Frequency Search Advanced Quick Import Webtool that allows one to download DMR, NXDN and P25 frequencies in a format suitable for FMP-DSD+
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Decoders
(No matching DB page)