Moline IL Public Works
From The RadioReference Wiki
City of Moline IL Public Works trunked system
This is a five UHF channel NXDN Icom IDAS Type D. It replaced talkgroups that the City of Moline used on the RACOM Network.
the transmitter site is behind Washington Elementary School in the 1500 Block of 41st Street in Moline and is co-located with a Starcom 21 site.
The Scanners that receive this system is the Uniden's 325P2, 996P2. HP-486 & HP 586, SDS-100 & SDS-200 with a paid upgrade. The Whistler TRX-1 & 2 can receive it out of the box.
- 01-0011 (2059) Street Department
- 01-0012 (2060) Parks Department (note 1)
- 01-0013 (2061) Sanitation Department
- 01-0014 (2062) Water Department 1: Operations
- 01-0015 (2063) Water Department 2
- 01-0016 (2064) Sewer Department 1: Operations
- 01-0017 (2065) Sewer Sewer Department 2
Note 1: the 2018-19 winter it was used as a second channel for snow removal.
The City was divided between upper and lower with the line about the top the bluff or 9th Avenue.
- 01-0018 (2066)
- 01-0019 (2067)
- 01-0020 (2068)
- 01-0021 (2069) Surveying or Engineering heard 2019-10-14
Unit or Truck IDs
- 600 trucks in Street/Sanitation Dept.
- 700 units in Water Dept.