From The RadioReference Wiki
|System Name||Tennessee FleetTalk|
|System Type||NXDN NEXEDGE 4800|
|Network Access Code||N/A|
|DMR Color Code||N/A|
|Tennessee FleetTalk System DB Entry|
|Tennessee FleetTalk Site Map from the RRDB|
Welcome to the Tennessee FleetTalk TRS collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
Tennessee FleetTalk is part of the FleetTalk network, serving Tennessee and a portion of northwest Georgia. The system is operated by Dalton Communications.
Some Dalton Communications-operated sites in northwest Georgia are co-located, and in some cases share FCC licenses, with Georgia FleetTalk NEXEDGE system.
- See the Can It Be Decoded section of the NXDN article for compatible receivers and applications
- Control channel should be LCN243 per the NL, no current 243 shown on site.
- 644 452.82825 - no license for this splinter frequency; but ComServ has a license on 452.825
- 654 464.728250d - no license, but ComServ has a license on 464.725
- WQCH375 Memphis site is on license, but no frequencies on license
- 452.65 3 RAN LCN 133 on L-72-3 sys48; voice channel of ???.??? on LCN409; NL site 1 (243), site 2 (244)
- 1107 - RID 1042 on site 3
Return to DB page: Tennessee FleetTalk
Return to Wiki Page Trunked Radio Systems (GA), Trunked Radio Systems (TN)