From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 11:19, 13 March 2016 by QDP2012 (updated categories)
Welcome to the "Category:California Medical" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles for Category:California that contain Medical information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
Please apply this category to all articles relating to California ambulance services, medevac operations, hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "California Medical"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Sacramento County (CA) Ambulance Services
- San Bernardino County (CA)
- San Bernardino County (CA) Ambulance Services
- San Bernardino, County of (Fire/EMS - Radio Plan) San Bernardino County (CA)
- San Diego County (CA) Ambulance Services
- San Francisco County (CA)
- San Joaquin County (CA)
- Santa Clara County (CA)
- Santa Clara County (CA) Ambulance Services
- Stanislaus County (CA)